Hey, do you wanna grab a cup of coffee in here
你想在这买杯咖啡
and take it across the street?
拿到街对面去喝吗
Sure. That sounds great. Yeah. Great.
好啊 好主意 太好了
Your coffee?
你的咖啡
You know what? Let's skip the coffee.
你知道吗 咱们别喝咖啡了
Let's grab dinner instead.
咱们一起吃晚饭吧
Even better.
再好不过了
Ezra fitz?
以斯拉.费兹吗
Hi, I'm Liam Greene. Uh, we met once before.
你好 我是利亚姆.格林 我们以前见过
I work with Aria at the publishing house.
我是艾瑞亚出版社的同事
That's right. Yeah.
没错
Umm, what brings you to rosewood?
什么风把你吹来玫瑰镇了
Aria invited me to her parents' wedding.
艾瑞亚邀请我去她父母的婚礼
Oh, that's great. That should be a lot of fun.
真棒 肯定很有趣
In a parents' wedding sort of way. Yeah.
父母婚礼的那种有趣 是的
I'm actually meeting Aria here.
我其实是来见艾瑞亚的
Umm, she suggested that, uh, we go over the chapters I gave her.
她建议我们过一遍我给她的章节
Oh, well, I'm anxious to read them myself.
我迫不及待地想读读了
From what I hear, it's a great plot.
据说情节很不错
Nice twists. Strong characters.
转折离奇 角色鲜明
Yeah.
是
Umm, I just wanna put it out there.
我只想说明白
Uh, the protagonist was inspired by this woman
主角的灵感来源是和我
that I traveled the world with.
环游世界的女人
Uh, it's not Aria.
不是艾瑞亚
Umm, I mean, we never ventured out past philly.
我们从没出过费城
And though some can find romance in the liberty bell
虽然有人觉得独立钟的情节很浪漫
umm, I just wanted to say this so there's no confusion.
我只想把事情说明白
If you thought I was writing about Aria and me, I'm not.
以免你误会我写的是我和艾瑞亚 其实我没
Oh, look who it is.
看谁来了
Uh, sorry, I'm late, I was working on the ceremony
抱歉 我迟到了 我之前在忙婚礼的事
and I must have lost track of time.
一下误了时间
Umm, so how long have you two been sitting here?
你们俩坐这儿多久了
Umm, not long, but I'll leave you two alone.
没多久 但我让你俩聊聊吧
I'm sure Mr. Fitz is eager to get his feedback.
费兹先生肯定很想听反馈
Liam.Liam, wait.
利亚姆 利亚姆 等等