How long are you gonna avoid me?
你准备躲我多久
I'm not avoiding you. I'm trying--
我没在躲你 我想...
Alison, I will give you as much space as you need.
艾莉森 我会给你尽量多的空间
I just don't wanna be pushed away because you feel unnecessary guilt.
我不想因为你有不必要的愧疚而冷落我
I'm, I'm feeling a lot of things.
我有很多感觉
Is there any way you can look at me and not see your sister?
你可以多在意我 而不只是你姐姐吗
I'm here, Alison. I'm alive.
我在你身边 艾莉森 我活生生的
And I love you.
我也爱你
And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
我想后半辈子都陪你
What are you saying?
你要说什么
Exactly what you think I said.
跟你想的一样
I mean, Gil said that..
吉尔说过...
Hey, I wanted to say congratulations
我本想祝贺你的
but by the time we got home, you were already asleep.
但我们回家发现你已经睡了
Oh, it was an exhausting day.
昨天很累
What's wrong?
怎么了
Apparently, while I was recording the speech
我在录演讲的时候
a story came out intended to crush my opponent.
有消息传出是故意打击我的对手
Well, that's politics.
这就是政治
Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
有时候你是靶子 有时候你是标杆
Don't be glib.
别高兴得太早
This could destroy all the goodwill mom just earned.
这可能摧毁妈妈刚建立的声誉
How?
怎么
Why would anything about Christine Phillips affect mom's speech?
克莉丝汀.菲利普的消息怎么会影响妈妈演讲
It's not about Christine.
不是克莉丝汀的消息
It's about her daughter. Yvonne?
是她女儿的 伊冯
Why? What did she do?
怎么 她干什么了
She got rid of an unwanted pregnancy in high school.
她高中意外怀孕打了胎
And someone was able to dredge up a medical report
有人能挖出病历
which is more than just a little embarrassing
她以反堕胎为竞选纲领
when you're running on a pro-life platform.
所以这非常尴尬
Oh, my god. Yeah, it gets worse.
天啊 没错 情况越来越糟
The Phillips camp believes the leak came out of our office.
菲利普团队认为是我们泄的密
There's a full-on investigation underway.
正在进行全面调查
Any idea who would have put that out there?
你觉得有可能是谁泄的密