Everybody ready.
各就各位。
Max, if you do this, you'll be getting paid for sex.
麦克斯,如果你这么做,你就等于在卖肉。
Well, it's about time.
也是时候了。
Places, everyone.
各就各位。
You don't have to do this. Chestnut is my horse.
你不必这样做,栗宝是我的马。
And action! Max, you're wiping the counter. The killer comes in. You look up.
开拍!麦克斯,你在擦桌子。杀手走了进来,你抬头看。
Don't do it. We can find money somewhere else.
别这样。我们可以想别的法子挣钱。
Cut! Tom, I don't wanna see her.
停,汤姆,我不想看见她。
Caroline. Here they come.
卡洛琳。他们来了。
Come on, everybody. Back to one.
好了,各位,重新开始。
And action! Max, you're wiping the counter. The killer comes in. You look up.
开拍!麦克斯,你在擦桌子。杀手走了进来,你抬头看。
Pick up! Max, seriously, it's not worth it.
上菜!麦克斯,真的,这不值得。
Cut! Get her out of there. Reset, reset.
停,把她弄出去。重新调整下。
Sorry about all that, people.
各位,真是不好意思。
Now, let's give me the bullet I've been waiting for my whole life.
现在请赐给我那颗我等了一生的子弹吧。
I haven't felt this unwanted since I tried to teach those innercity school kids how to knit.
我很久没觉得自己这么不受人待见了,上一次还是在我教贫民窟小孩织毛衣的时候。
Seriously, Caroline, you have to stay here, away from the shot,
卡洛琳,你得待在这里,远离镜头,
or neither of you is gonna be paid.
不然到最后你们谁都挣不着钱。
Hey, Tom, you know what this scene needs? A little more cashier.
汤姆,你知道戏里还缺点什么吗?收银员。