That guy's a player.
那家伙是个玩咖。
I'm not talking my way out of this one. We're screwed.
估计我没办法用说的来解决了。我们完蛋了。
Yeah. He's got a high tolerance.
是啊。他的容忍力真是惊人。
Your longhair speech almost roofied me.
你的"长发"大论差点把我弄昏睡了。
What do we do, Max? I don't want to offend him.
我们该怎么办,我可不想得罪他。
We need that extra money for Chestnut.
我们需要临演的钱给栗宝买鞋。
This is the oldest tale in the book,
这活脱就像书里的老故事
a woman forced to trade her body to get her child shoes.
女人为了给孩子买鞋,被迫出卖自己的肉体
It's Shakespearian, it's Dickensian. It's Kardashian.
像莎士比亚和狄更斯的故事那样悲催。像卡戴珊那样卖肉。
Look at the bright side. You already thought he was sexy,
往好的方面想。你之前就觉得他很性感,
so you were probably gonna sleep with him eventually.
所以你可能最终还是会跟他上床。
And now that he's married,
现在知道他是已婚人士
you know he won't cheat on you with somebody else because you're that somebody else.
你就不用担心他会跟其他人偷情,因为你就是其他人。
You a side bitch!
你就是那个小三!
No, Max, I can just tell him how I feel.
不行,麦克斯,我可以跟他说实话。
Besides, he probably already got it. You heard me tell him he read the signs wrong.
再说了,他可能已经理解了。你也听到我刚说他误会了。
Apparently the sign he read said "Threeway up ahead."
显然他误以为是"3P马上就来"。
Pretty good, right? Hit show, wife, kids. Still find time to get to the gym.
身材很棒吧?要兼顾热门剧集,老婆,孩子。我居然还有时间去健身。
So you guys need to drink a little more before we do this? 'cause I don't.
在开始之前,你们俩需要多喝点酒吗?我可是不用哦。
All right, I'm just gonna say this before that towel comes off.
好吧,在毛巾扯下来之前,我有话要说。
I think you've misread the signals here.
我觉得你可能误会了我的意思。
Really! That sucks.
是吗,那真扫兴。
I'm sorry. These things happen.
抱歉,这种事经常发生。
It reminds me of that time I had tea with that prince in Dubai and he thought he bought me.
我想起来有一次我跟迪拜的王子喝茶,他就以为他买了我了。
Turns out he bought a different blonde. Oh, men!
结果他买的是另外一位金发妞。男人呀!