No, I can't have lunch tomorrow. I'm doing Piers Morgan live.
不行,我明天不能出来吃午餐。我要上皮尔斯·摩根的节目。
You won't believe what just happened.
你不会相信刚才发生了什么事。
You joined a demonic cult?
你加入了邪教吗?
Sandra, the liar writing the tell-all book, just walked in.
珊卓拉,那个写揭秘书的女骗子,刚刚走进来了。
She's getting a day of beauty too? This is like the gayest training for a fight ever.
她也来一日美容之旅啊?这大概是最基版的大战前训练地了。
Sandra? Right this way. Lay face down. I'll give you a few minutes and I'll be right back in.
珊卓拉?这边。脸朝下躺。你先放松几分钟,我马上过来。
Perfect. I really need this massage. Promoting my new book is exhausting.
很好。我超需要做按摩。宣传我的新书真是累死人了。
I'm sorry if that sounded braggy,
如果像是在自夸,那真是抱歉啦,
but I guess that's how you sound when things are going so great for you.
但当一切如鱼得水时,人说起话来也趾高气扬。
That poor masseuse is gonna be forced to listen to her yammer on about her dumb book.
那位可怜的按摩师要被迫听她喋喋不休地抱怨她那本烂书。
But then again, mine had to hear me constantly say, "don't be afraid of the boobs."
不过话说回来,我刚一直对我那位按摩师说,"不要害怕这对大胸器"。
We should be hearing about that dumb book so I know what I'm up against.
我们应该去听听她怎么说那本烂书,好让我知道该出什么招。
If there was only a way to get in that room.
前提是得想办法进那个房间。
Oh, anyone can get into any room if they really want to.
人生没有过不去的坎,也没有进不去的地方。
I mean, do you think that I was invited to the audition for the 2004 boat show?
你真的觉得2004年的游艇展面试我是受邀进去的吗?
Yeah. Go. I'll take care of that masseuse.
真的。快去吧。我来对付那个按摩师。
Sophie, you're not gonna hurt her, right?
苏菲,你不会伤害她吧?
No. I'm gonna try tipping her first.
不会。我会先用小费打发她。