Sorry I'm late. I was having my nails done.
抱歉迟到了。我刚做指甲耽搁了。
It's the first time I stopped moving in two years, and I fell asleep.
这是两年来我第一次不用马不停蹄忙活,我居然睡着了。
You had money to get your nails done?
你居然有钱去做指甲?
Question: Was prostitution as disgusting as you thought it would be?
提问:做妓有你想象中那么糟吗?
Han paid for it.
阿憨出钱的啦。
Oh, so it was worse.
那就是比你想象中还惨。
There she is. There's my show pony.
你来啦。我的镇店美人。
Let me see them digits.
让我看看你那玉手。
I want you to be the first thing the health inspector sees when he enters.
我要你当检查员进店后第一眼见到的人事物。
You're just so blonde and clean.
你金发闪闪,整洁大方。
Where's my manicure? How come I don't get anything?
那我呢?为何我啥好处都没有?
Oh, I haven't forgotten you. Here's 50 bucks. Beat it until the inspector leaves.
哪可能忘了你的份。50块给你。他来检查时,你待一边去。
Some would be insulted. I'm gonna ask for $75.
有人会觉得这是侮辱。但我只要求给75块。
And, you are going to get it.
妥了,给你吧。
I have exciting news. At the nail salon, I heard about this amazing seminar we should go to.
我有个好消息,在做指甲时,我听说了一个很值得我们去的研讨会。
Oh, no, no, no. I went to a seminar once. I was almost married to 300 Koreans.
不要,不行,不许。我去过一个研讨会。那次差点被三百个韩国人强娶。
It's a branding seminar for business owners
这是给企业主参加的品牌研讨会,
to define who they are and get them primed and ready for their window of opportunity.
讲如何搞清自己品牌的定位,并做好准备等待机遇之窗的到来。
I think I'd rather be married to 300 Koreans.
我还宁愿我被三百韩国人强娶呢。
Then I could get my nails done whenever I wanted.
这样我就能随时做指甲了。
Max, this is the real deal. The woman who runs it is a branding genius.
麦克斯,这不是骗人的。开研讨会的女人是品牌大师呢。
She created the Nike "Just do it."
耐克的"做就对了"标语就是她的作品
Oh, that woman didn't make up "Just do it."
"做"就对了才不是她发明的呢。
High school boyfriends have been using that for centuries.
这话被高中泡妞淫男们用了几百年了。