Hey, Earl, you got my text, right?
厄尔,你收到我的短信了吗?
You mean that picture of Caroline in her pants that said, "I'm so sick of her"?
你是说那条卡洛琳穿着新裤子,然后上面写着"我烦死她了"吗?
I know, right? If she ever gets a new shirt, just kill me.
对,就是那条。哪天她弄到了新衣服,就直接杀了我吧。
I hear you, Max, but I just can't believe you included her on the text.
我懂你的意思,麦克斯,但我不敢相信你还把这条短信发给她了。
Yeah. What? Oh, my god. I didn't take her off the chain.
是啊。什么?天啊。我群发忘了踢她出群聊圈了。
I mean, if you're gonna trash a child, you got to take her off the chain.
如果你要说一个孩子坏话,一定得先把她踢出圈子啊。
Look, Earl, they're here! Look what your $10 is buying you!
瞧,厄尔,新裤子来了!瞧你捐的10块钱给你什么好处!
Uh-uh, not looking. Don't want to know. I'm taking myself off the chain.
不想看,不想知道。我要自己退出这圈子。
Uh, hey, Caroline. Uh, did you get my text?
卡洛琳。你有收到我的短信吗?
Not yet. The front of the diner is a bad reception area.
还没。餐馆前门的手机信号很差。
Uh, no, no, no, no. Don't reach for that. It's probably just an Amber alert.
别看,别看。别拿手机出来了。可能只是安珀警报。
Why are you acting weird? Oh, are you jealous of my new pants?
你干嘛怪怪的?你是不是嫉妒我有新裤子?
No, but I may have texted something about you that I didn't mean, so just please don't look at your phone.
不是,但是我可能在短信里乱说了你一些事,所以拜托不要看你的手机。
Uh, okay. If it's something bad, I don't want to see it anyway.
好的。如果说的是坏话,那我也不想看。
She's gonna look at it, isn't she, Earl? I would. She just did.
她一定会看的,对吧,厄尔?是我肯定会。她刚看了。