You're so sick of me?
你烦死我了?
'cause it's funny! "I'm so sick of you". You know, said funny.
闹着玩嘛!"我烦死你了"。你懂的,就闹着玩而已。
You know how I am. Ask earl. Earl, help.
你了解我的嘛。不信问厄尔。厄尔,救我。
Oh, I am off the chain.
我已经退出圈子了。
Oleg, help.
奥列格,救我。
I'll be in my car.
我在车上等你。
Oh, look, look! Here's Han! He knows how I'm always just joking.
瞧,阿憨来了!他知道我经常开玩笑闹着玩。
Han, nod your head and don't ask why.
阿憨,别问原因快点头。
Oh, no, last time you asked me to do that, I wound up on a date with an albino.
不要,上次你让我这么做,结果我跟得了白化病的人约会。
And who didn't call who back?
那后来是谁没给对方回电的?
I don't know how they're so confident.
我都不知道她们哪里来的自信。
Max, you said you were sick of me.
麦克斯,你说你烦我。
Oh, why are you so upset? I say worse things to you all the time.
你干嘛这么生气?我经常对你说一些更难听的话。
Yesterday I said you were sad and pathetic.
昨天我还说你可怜又可悲。
But that was to my face. I can't believe you talk about me behind my back.
但那是当着我的面。我真不敢相信你居然在背后说我坏话。
It's bad. I am sorry. What can I do? Hit me. Punch me. Tell my mother where I live.
这是我不好。对不起。你要怎么惩罚我?打我。揍我。还是告诉我妈我的地址。
Congratulations, Max. Now you're like all my old girlfriends, talking behind my back.
恭喜你,麦克斯。现在你就像我以前的朋友,专在背后说我坏话。
Stop looking at that. Delete it. This is not what I think. I'm not sick of you.
别看了。删掉它。这不是我的真实想法。我没有烦你。
Really? 'cause when I see it in writing, it feels like you are.
真的吗?可我看着这几个字,就觉得你的确是烦我。
It's not me. It's this phone. It brought out the ugliness that was kind of already there.
这不是我。是这手机在作怪。它把我本来就丑恶的那面给揭露出来了。
There! I killed it because it hurt you.
你看!因为它伤害了你,所以我毁掉它。
I swear I didn't mean it. You have to believe me.
我发誓我不是故意的。你一定要相信我。
It's fine, Max.
没关系,麦克斯。
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
我感觉我要吐了。