Hey, Han insists we can't leave tonight without doing our side work.
小憨憨说了,今晚不把其他活儿做完就不能下班回家。
So I made him into a chihuahua wearing a diaper.
所以我把他的头改到穿着尿布的吉娃娃图上。
Check your phone. Caroline?
快看你的手机。卡洛琳?
Someone got some new pants!
某人终于有新裤子啦!
I wasn't finished! No, I was.
我还没秀完呢!但我看够了。
Max, I didn't want to tell you this, but I was secretly worried my booty was gone.
麦克斯,我本来不想告诉你的,但我曾私底下担心我的翘臀没了。
Turns out, it was just the pants. It's still there. Take a picture of it.
但结果是裤子的问题。老娘的翘臀还在。快拍个照留念。
Okay, let me see. Perfect! Now, let's send a group-text to our diner family.
好的,给我看看。太完美了!快群发给我们餐厅的群成员。
And I'd like you to copy me on that, because I want to send it to my dad in prison. He'll be so proud.
对了,你也要给我发一份,因为我想把这照片发给我监狱里的爸爸。他肯定会为我感到骄傲。
Yeah, 'cause I'm sure he's not seeing any asses there.
是啊,他在监狱里肯定"见不着"什么屁股。
You know what I love about these pants?
你知道我喜欢这条裤子什么吗?
How they make my butt look... Can you see it through the window? I got new pants.
它让我的屁股看起来...你关了窗户还能看见吗?我有新裤子啦。