手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:奥列格搞来的咖啡机

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I'm so excited. Our new machine will be here any minute.

我好兴奋。我们的新机器马上就要到了。
Our lives are about to get a lot more cappuccino-y. Or should I say a latte more cappuccino-y?
我们的生活要飘出卡布奇诺香啦。或者说是卡布奇诺拿铁香?
No, you should not say any of that.
不,这些白痴话你就不应该说。
And as for that "special price" Oleg said he'd give us?
至于奥列格说要给我们的"特别价"。
In all my three-ways, I'm up to bat first, and I don't kiss.
先说好,玩3P,我得先上,以及不许亲吻。
During the day, it is hot in herrr.
白天这里面儿可真是热。
Thanks for the weather report, Ursher.
谢谢你的天气报告,亚瑟儿小子。
Here it is. Shut the windows and shut up.
货到了。关上窗子,然后闭嘴。
Well, this is starting exactly like I imagined. Shut it!
这开场白跟我想的一模一样啊。快关上!
Oleg, where did you get this? Shut up!
奥列格,你去哪弄来的机器?闭嘴!
Are those sirens? Shut up!
外面是警铃吗?闭嘴!
Does it come with instructions?
有使用说明书吗?
The instructions are to shut up.
使用说明就是"闭上嘴"。
We don't want it if it's stolen.
我们不要偷来的赃物。

打工姐妹花第三季(

I still feel guilty about shaking down that redbox for I don't know how she does it.

我现在还对不花钱把DVD自动租赁机的光盘给弄出来而愧疚,但我本人绝对不知情。
I did not steal it. I knowingly bought it from a man who stole it, and I'm selling it at a profit. It's the Armenian way.
这不是我偷的。我是在知情的情况下,跟偷它的人买了,然后再转手卖了获利。这是亚美尼亚人的方式。
You're not Armenian.
你又不是亚美尼亚人。
I know, I'm just saying, it's the Armenian way.
我知道 我只是说"这是亚美尼亚人"的方式。
It retails for $600, but I'll give it to you for free if you do me a favor.
这零售价是六百块,但我愿意免费给你们,只要你们帮我做件事。
Free? Okay, I guess Max can do you in that closet over there. What?
免费吗?好吧,那让麦克斯跟你去旁边的更衣间来一炮吧。干嘛?
Now that I see it, I have to have it.
我不能让到嘴的鸭子飞走呀。
All right, I've been saving this pill for something.
好吧,养药千日,用在一时。
Talk to Sophie. See if she wants to get back together.
去探探苏菲的口风。看她有没有兴趣跟我复合。
But don't tell her I'm interested. Do it discreetly.
但别告诉她我有这想法。低调行事。
Deal. And, Oleg, I'm touched and a little surprised. I didn't know you knew the word "discreetly".
行。奥列格,我好感动也有点惊讶啊。我不知道你还懂"低调行事"这词。
Oh, yeah. I have a word-a-day calendar near my bed, next to my big pump jar of pineapple lube.
我床边有个每日一词日历,就在我那一大罐的凤梨味润滑剂旁。
For when you're horny and hungry.
发浪肚饿都能挤一发。
Max, why'd you take it? You don't have to have sex with him.
麦克斯,你干嘛还吃?你又不用跟他来一炮。
I know, I'm celebrating.
我知道,我这是在庆祝。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆
calendar ['kæləndə]

想一想再看

n. 日历,月历,日程表
vt. 把 ...

联想记忆
knowingly ['nəuiŋli]

想一想再看

adv. 故意地;机警地,狡黠地

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
pump [pʌmp]

想一想再看

n. 泵,抽水机,打气筒,抽水,打气
v. 打

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。