手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:基情四射

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Is that the theme song from Sex and the City?

你的铃声是《欲望都市》的主题曲吗?
You know it is. I'm a Charlotte.
这还用说吗。我是夏绿蒂那一型的。
So am I! There's not a lot of us.
我也是!像我们这一型的不多呢。
I'm all the dead girls from American Horror Story.
我是《美国恐怖故事》中所有死去姑娘的那型。
Well, let's get this train on the tracks. Follow me, Charlotte.
言归正传,该干正事了。跟我来,夏绿蒂。
I'm not giving up on our cappuccino machine.
新咖啡机的事我可不会就此放弃。
I'm gonna work Han hard until he gives it to me. Yes, I just heard how that sounded.
我会使劲给阿憨上"活儿"到他给我为止。不用说,我也听到自己语中的歧义了。
Okay, Luis, here's how the tables work. We got the four-tops. We got the two-tops. Are you a top?
路易斯,桌子是分成这样的。有上限四人桌,也有上限两人桌。你也在"上"面吗?
Oh, please. No one is pushing this $25,000 face into a pillow.
废话。价值两万五的脸蛋,哪能做"受"被压枕头上。
I'm ready to order.
我准备好点餐了。

打工姐妹花第三季

Luis, why don't you take that table? It's part of your training, and I don't want to.

路易斯,你去搞定那桌吧?这是你的训练,而且我也不想去。
Earl, that's the new day waiter. He's also the new gay waiter.
厄尔,他是上白班的新服务员。他也是新的"基"务员。
Oh, I love the gays. They turned an old crack house in my neighborhood into a cheese shop.
我爱死男同们了。他们把我家那边一间老吸毒房装修成了奶酪店。
I heard that cheese shop has really good crack.
我听说那家奶酪店卖的毒品很不错呢。
What's the soup of the day?
今天的例汤是什么?
What does it say on the board?
你没看见板子上怎么写的吗?
And you're trained.
你已经出师了。
Max, Han said no, and we need that cappuccino maker for our shop
麦克斯,阿憨拒绝了,我们店里需要一台好咖啡机,
if we're ever gonna compete with the Starbucks around the corner or the other corner or the other corner.
不然我们怎么跟街角的星巴克,以及另一个街角,还有另外个街角的店斗呢。
Or the one that's currently being built in my ass.
还有正在我屁股上大兴土木的那家。
What? It's prime real estate. Everything else in Williamsburg is taken.
干嘛?我那也是黄金地段好吗。威廉斯堡地区已经没有任何空位了。
Caroline, you need a cappuccino machine?
卡洛琳,你想要卡布奇诺咖啡机吗?
I can get you one cheap. I know a guy.
我能帮你弄到便宜的。我认识个人。
And if you need clean urine or a micro pig, I also know that guy.
哪天需要干净尿液样本或迷你猪,我也有认识的人。
Oh, my God. Who was that?
偶的天啊。他是谁?
Oh, that's -- that's Oleg. He's the cook.
刚才是奥列格。他是厨子。
He is gorgeous.
他真是太正点了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
tracks

想一想再看

n. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
prime [praim]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的
n.

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
compete [kəm'pi:t]

想一想再看

vi. 竞争,对抗,比赛

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。