You do see the sense of it, Charlie, don't you?
你能看明白吧 查理
I can't chew the leather anymore.
我已经不中用了
So, why should I share
既然如此 我为何还要
the tribe's provisions?
活在世上浪费粮食
I mean, there's no one
反正也没有人
wants to tear a herring with me anymore.
会为我掉眼泪了
The bullets, Colonel.
把子弹给我 中校
"The bullets, Colonel."
"把子弹给我 中校"
You sound like a guy in "Lives of a Bengal Lancer."
听着像《傲世军魂》里的那个家伙
What do you give a shit for?
关你什么事
About what?
什么
About what?
什么
About whether I blow my brains out or not.
我崩自己一枪关你什么事
Because I have a conscience, you know.
因为我有良知
You have a conscience.
你有良知
I forgot.
我都忘了
The Charlie Conscience.
查理的良知
Do we tell? Do we not tell?
说还是不说
Do we follow the rich boy's code or not?
要不要跟阔少爷们一样
Do we let this blind asshole die or not?
该不该阻止这个瞎子去死
Conscience, Charlie.
良知 查理
When were you born, son?
你什么时候出生的 小子
Around the time of the Round Table?
圆桌骑士的年代吗
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
Conscience is dead.
良知早死了
No, I haven't heard.
我没听说过
Well, then, take the fucking wax outta your ears!
那你给我听好了
Grow up!
成熟点
It's fuck your buddy.
暗算自己的兄弟
Cheat on your wife.
欺骗自己的妻子
Call your mother on Mother's Day.
母亲节给母亲打电话
Charlie, it's all shit.
查理 都是扯淡