Colonel?
中校
Colonel, you all right?
中校 你没事吧
What is there?
怎么了
It's afternoon. You've been sleeping all morning.
你已经睡了一上午了
So what?
那又怎么了
I don't know. I thought...
我不知道 就是
I...I talked to George last night.
昨晚我和乔治聊过了
His...his father's a big-deal alumnus at school.
他爸是我们学校的知名校友
He's got a lot of pull.
很有影响力
Really?
是吗
Yeah, he's...he's gonna talk to the headmaster.
是啊 他...他会去找校长谈
George thinks he might be able to get us off the hook.
乔治说他爸爸会帮我们摆平这件事
"Get us off the hook."
"帮我们摆平这件事"
Yeah, that's what he said.
没错 他是这么说的
Watch the "us" part.
真的是"我们"吗
Colonel, don't you wanna get up and do something?
中校 你不想起床活动一下吗
Colonel?
中校
Oh, Charlie, what do ya want?
查理 你想干什么
I don't know!
我不知道
But you're making me nervous.
可你这样让我很紧张
My wallet is on the dresser.
我的钱包在梳妆台上
Take out your plane ticket,
拿上你的机票
and $400 mustering-out pay, plus, airport-to-school taxi.
还有400美元的薪水 再加上机场到学校的出租车费
Colonel, it's no rush. I mean, I can...I could stay for a while.
中校 不着急 我可以...我可以再陪你待一会儿
Charlie, you already gave me a day.
查理 你已经陪我一天了
For that day, I am eternally grateful.
这一天 我永生难忘
But right now I have other plans.
可现在 我有别的事要做
What other plans do you have?
你要做什么
To die, son.
我该死了 孩子
Colonel, you're...
中校 你...
Come on, Colonel, you're not gonna die today.
中校 你今天不能死
Charlie, give me your hand.
查理 把你的手给我
You go now, boy. Okay?
孩子 你现在就走 好吗
You go. Just...
你走吧 让我...
Just leave me sleep here.
让我再睡会儿
Look, can we start over, please?
咱们再来一天怎么样
What do you feel like doin' today, huh?
你今天想干什么
I mean, look at this. The sun is shining!
快看 外面阳光明媚
It's a beautiful day. Let's...
多美的一天 咱们...
Colonel, I know you don't want to be a party poop, so let's go out and do something, huh?
中校 我知道你不是扫兴的人 咱们出去玩玩 好吗
Let's go for a ride.
去兜兜风
Yeah, a ride.
对 去兜风
A ride?
兜风?
Yeah, Colonel Slade, what do you say?
没错 中校 你觉得怎么样
Let's go for a ride, huh?
咱们去兜风吧 好吗
What kind of ride?
怎么个兜法