See? This is fun, isn't it?
看 好玩吧
Drop her into neutral.
挂空挡
Side her into second. Pop the clutch.
再升二档 松离合
Straight. Hold it right like that. Feel it?
直走 别动 感觉到了吗
That's straight. Just keep it straight.
这是直走 直走就好
Keep it straight. No fun just to keep it straight.
直走 直走有什么意思
You've got to move a little bit, feel the road.
总得打打方向盘 才能有感觉
Please? Just like this. All right? There you go.
就这样开 好吗 这就对了
Take it nice and easy.
慢慢开
Do you like this?
你喜欢吗
Slow it down a little, Colonel. You're a little fast.
慢点 中校 你开太快了
Colonel, slow it down.
中校 慢点
Something's happened to my foot!
我脚不听使唤了
Slow it down, please. Hold on, Charlie.
慢点 -等等 查理
I think I've got another gear.
我觉得我还能再加一档
Colonel Slade?
中校
Oh shit!
该死
Watch out!
小心
You'll get us killed!
这样会撞死人的
Don't blame me, Charlie. I can't see!
不能怪我 查理 我又看不见
Colonel, slow it down!
中校 慢点
Oh, God. Oh, Jesus!
老天爷
Now let's see how this baby corners.
看看这宝贝儿转弯怎么样
Corners? Yeah. Say when.
转弯 没错 到时提醒我
Say when what? Say when to turn.
什么 什么时候转弯
Colonel, you can't turn the car.
中校 你不能转弯
Where's the turn, Charlie?
弯道在哪 查理
Three o'clock? Two o'clock?
三点钟 两点钟
Right oblique? Right face?
右转45度 还是90度
Come on! Talk to me!
快 告诉我
Ah... it's left, I guess.
左转吧 大概
Left. I knew it. Okay. Now?
左转 我就知道 现在吗
No, no! Not now! Not now!
不 不 不是现在
Now? Colonel, please?
现在呢 中校 求你了
Charlie, I'm gonna do it anyway, alright?
查理 不管你说不说
Whether you say so or not, here we go!
我都要转弯的 准备好了
Okay! Wait, wait, wait! Just wait!
好 等等 等等
Here I go. Here I go.
转了啊
Wait.
等等
Now!
转
Oh Jesus!
老天
I did it! Oh, Charlie!
我成功了 查理
You're ridin' with one very happy man!
我现在开心死了
Turn again! Be specific, son.
再转一次 说清楚点 孩子
Left! Now! Okay.
左转 现在 好的
I love this!
太爽了
I love it! Shall we take it to the max?
好爽 要不要试试最高档
Let me out.
我要下车
Shit! The yellow flag.
该死 被逮到了
I hadn't even opened her up yet.
我还没开够呢
Which way's the curb? Pull over. Slow down!
靠哪边停车 靠边停 减速
Slow down, Colonel. All right, I'm doin' it.
减速 中校 我在减速了
Pull over to the curb. Slow it down. Yep, yep. Got it.
靠边停车 慢点 知道了