All my life I stood up to everyone and everything,
我这一生反抗所有人 所有事
because it made me feel important.
只有这样才觉得自己重要
You do it 'cause you mean it.
你却是为了自己的原则
You got integrity, Charlie.
你很正直 查理
I don't know whether to shoot ya or adopt ya.
我都不知道该一枪毙了你 还是收养你
Not much of a choice, is it, sir?
反正差不多吧 先生
Aw, don't get cute now.
别给我耍嘴皮子
Colonel, please put the gun away?
中校 你能把枪收起来吗
I asked you a question.
我问你个问题
Do you want me to adopt ya, or don't ya?
你想让我收养你吗 想不想
Please? I mean, you're just in a slump right now.
求你了 你现在就是有点低落
Slump?
低落
No slump, Charlie.
才不是低落 查理
I'm bad.
是坏
I'm not bad. No.
不对 我不是坏
I'm rotten.
我是坏透了
You're not bad.
你不坏
You're just in pain.
你只是太痛苦了
What do you know about pain?
你懂什么叫痛苦吗
You little snail darter from the Pacific Northwest.
你个吃蜗牛的小鲈鱼 西北太平洋的小崽子
Fuck you know about pain?
你懂什么叫痛苦
Let me have the gun, Colonel.
把枪给我 中校
No time to grow a dick, son.
别逞英雄 孩子
Just, just give me the gun, all right, Colonel?
把枪给我好吗 中校
I'm talkin' a parade ground. Ten-hut!
我在阅兵呢 立正
Soldier, that was a direct order.
小兵 这是命令
Give me the gun?
把枪给我
You can stay or you can leave.
要走要留随便你
You understand? Either way, I'm gonna do this thing.
听懂了吗 反正我都要自杀
Now why don't you leave and spare yourself?
你现在走的话 还能给自己留条命
I want your gun, Colonel.
把枪给我 中校
I'm gonna give myself a count.
我要倒计时了
You need a count for balance.
来稳定一下情绪
Five, four,
五 四
three,
三
two,
二
one.
一
Fuck it.
去他的
Gimme!
给我
Get out of here! I'm stayin' right here!
滚出去 我哪儿也不去
Get outta here! I'm stayin' right here.
滚出去 我就不走
I'll blow your fuckin' head off!
我一枪把你脑袋打开花
Then do it!
打吧
You want to do it? Do it! Let's go.
你想打吗 打吧 来啊
Get outta here!
滚出去