Hey, now you can call me Jay. We'll talk to you soon.
叫我杰伊就好,你被雇用了
All right, so I'll let you know, Jay.
好,我再考虑看看
"You'll let me know, Jay"? What do you mean?
你这是什么意思?
Yeah, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime...
我明天会打给你
What are you talking? You hounded me for this. You stood here..
你一直缠着我,你停下。
Listen, there's no salary.
这份工作没有薪水
No.
没有。
I was not aware of that.
我并不知道
My circumstances have changed some... and I need to be certain that I'll be...
我很缺钱……我得确定一定会被……
Okay. Tonight. I swear I will fill your spot. I promise.
好吧。今晚给我答覆。我保证你以后会被正式录用。
If you back out, you know what I'll look like to the partners?
如果你临阵脱逃会害我看起来像个……
Yes, an ass... A-hole.
Yes, an ass... A-hole.
蠢蛋
Yeah, an ass A-hole, all the way.
没错,不折不扣的蠢蛋
You are a piece of work.
你可真不好对付。