【剧情提示】Chirs终于取得了证券所实习生资格,回到家,她的妻子告诉他,她要离开去纽约工作。
I'm going to New York.
我要去纽约
My sister's boyfriend opened a restaurant, and they may have a job for me there.
我老姐的男友开了家餐馆 搞不好我能在那里打工
So I'm going to New York, Chris.
我要去纽约
Christopher's staying with me.
小克要跟我一起住
I'm his mom, you know?
我是他妈妈
He should be with his mom.
他应该跟我
I should have him, right?
我应该把他带走
You know you can't take care of him.
你明知道你照顾不了他
What are you gonna do for money?
那你哪来的钱?
I had an interview at Dean Witter for an internship, .and I got it.
我今天到添惠证券公司面试,我被录取了
So I'm gonna stand out in my program.
我要完成实习课程
Salesman to intern's backwards.
你这是浪费时间
No, it's not.
并不是
I gotta go.
我得走了