著名演员丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯凭借《林肯》获第85届奥斯卡最佳男主角奖,克里斯托弗·沃尔兹凭《被解放的姜戈》获最佳男配角奖。来看看他们获奖后的访谈吧!And the Oscar goes to Daniel Day Lewis.
奥斯卡奖颁给丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯。
Congratulations!
恭喜!
Thank you.
非常谢谢!
I was half thinking to say “Congratulations, Mr. President.”
我脑中想说“祝贺你,总统先生。
Stephan Furrin had some fun with your metaphor early in the evening.
“斯蒂芬·弗林在傍晚用你的比喻开了些玩笑。
You stayed in character all day, every day, so like if you saw a cellphone, would you have to be like “Oh, my god, what's that?”
你一整天都是保持角色,每一天,就像如果你看到一部手机,你必须做出“哦,我的上帝,那是什么?”的表演。
It's really has more to do with the reluctance to put aside something that's been so central to your life and a big part of time for a period, a considerate period of your life.
将你生活中心勉强放在一边真的需要付出很多,而很重要的是那个时间是一个周期,一种你生活的体贴时期。
Since we got married 16 years ago, my wife Rebecca has lived with some very strange men.
自从16年前我们结婚,我的妻子丽贝卡一直和一些非常奇怪的男人生活。
How much did it change your impression of who Lincoln was?
你是如何改变林肯的印象?
Well, I, it's not that it changed, I didn't know anything about him, so it really, everything that I learned was something new.
嗯,我,这并不是它改变了,我不知道任何关于他的事情,所以真的, 我学会的一切都是新的。
I had been actually committed to play Margret Thatcher.
实际上我一直致力于发挥玛格丽特·撒切尔这个角色。
The more you discover the flaw lines in a character, the more impressive they become in a strange way.
你越发现角色台词的缺陷, 他们就会令人印象深刻的变得更奇怪。
I'd better take this with me.
我最好牢记这点。
And the Oscar goes to Christoph Waltz. Congratulations.
奥斯卡奖颁给克里斯托弗·华尔兹。祝贺你。
You can put it right there, congratulations.
你可以把它放在那里,祝贺你。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
You've won two Oscars with Quentin Tarantino who call that a hero's journey.
你已经随着昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的英雄旅程获得了两项奥斯卡。
We participated in a hero's journey that the hero here being Quentin,
我们参加了一次英雄的旅程,英雄是昆汀,
Why is he a hero?
为什么他个英雄?
A hero's journey, I think is usually connected to fight the leads to inner progress, and Quentin was working himself through this story.
一次雄的旅程,我想通常是连接到会导致内心进步的斗争,而昆汀自己通过这个故事工作。
Who slaved the dragon because he's not afraid of it and you crossed through fire because it's worth it.
挑战巨龙,因为他不害怕,你穿过火,因为这是值得的。
I borrowed my character's words, sorry, couldn't resist.
我借来了自己的角色台词,对不起,无法抗拒这个角色。
Why did you dig him up?
你为什么对他进行深度挖掘?
Well, four torturous turn of events brought Django and myself together.
嗯,四次痛苦的转变让姜戈和我在一起。
It was exhilarating to be asked to participate in that journey, especially as a supporting actor.
这令人振奋,被要求参与这旅程,特别是作为一名配角。
It's the more you're supporting, that more you're supposed to help that story along.
你越是配角, 随着故事深入你得到的帮助就越多。
And what can go wrong now?
而现在有什么问题吗?
Ah, wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna a chicken dinner.
啊,想要一顿鸡肉晚餐。
Awesome.
非常棒。