汤姆•鲍格朗从2005年开始主持ABC著名歌舞真人秀《与星共舞》。此次访谈他将谈论最新一期节目及节目幕后的故事。My most memorable moment from Dancing with the Stars are, I think anytime when an Osman faints at your feet.
《与星共舞》中令我最难忘的时刻是我认为任何时候一位奥斯曼晕倒在你的脚边。
I think that that sticks to your mind, so that's probably the most memorable moment, that sudden rush of air and bang, right next to me.
我认为那会一直停留在你的脑海中,所以这也许是我最难忘的时刻, 我旁边突然涌入的空气和爆炸。
Who’s the biggest surprise dancer?
这位最令人惊讶的舞蹈家是谁?
The one who, I have to be honest with you,
这位人士,我要对你诚实,
I didn't expect much from and I ended up I really like this guy,
我没有期望太多,最后我真的很喜欢这个人,
I wasn't a big fun beforehand, Jerry Springer,
我不想搞出大的乐趣,杰瑞?施普林格,
he was and he did a waltz for his daughter,
他为女儿跳华尔兹,
because he wanted to dance that at her wedding,
因为他想在她的婚礼上跳舞,
it's one of the sweetest moment from the most unlikely source I thought at the time, but it's a big match.
我想当时这是一种不太可能的最甜蜜的时刻,但这是大事件。
What goes on behind the scenes that viewers never see?
幕后发生了些什么,观众永远不会看到吗?
Well, up until show time we are all naked.
好吧,直到节目时间我们都是赤果果的。
What’s your favorite type of dance?
你最喜欢什么类型的舞蹈?
The naked dance is really, the pre-show naked dance is, kids, you gotta get a tape of that.
裸体舞蹈真的,节目前裸体舞蹈非常,孩子们,你们必须得看看才能明白。
Do you give advice to the dancers?
你给舞者们建议吗?
Yes, I do, and they ignore it, and that's why they are doing it so well.
是的,我有过,但他们忽略,这就是为什么他们做得那么好的原因。
If you could be teamed up with one of the dancers, who would it be?
如果你可以与一名舞者共舞,那位幸运儿会是谁呢?
I prefer to be teamed up with several, maybe Pita and Shara and Kim and Karina, and, you know, pretty much all of them at once.
我喜欢的有几人,也许皮塔,萨拉,金姆和卡琳娜,你知道,最好是所有人。
What are you looking forward to this season?
你对这一赛季有何期待?
I think it's going to be a return to what really has made the show so much fun to watch in past seasons,
我认为这将是一个过去的回归,这个节目会真正非常有趣,
a bunch of people way out of their comfort zone having breakdowns for you the American public.
一群人为你们美国公众走出他们自己的天地。