So, if he had his way, this lovely month of dishonesty would have turned into two months, three months...forever.
因此,如果按照他的做法,这种可爱的不忠将会持续2个月,3个月......或是永远。
Do all his apologies count for something?
他所有的道歉有什么价值呢?
Well, you can choose to believe he is sorry.
你可以选择相信他很抱歉。
You can choose to believe he will change.
你可以选择相信他会改变。
But in my book, lying, cheating, hiding is the exact opposite of the behavior of a man who's really into you.
但是在我的书中,撒谎,出轨,隐藏正是真正喜欢你的人决计不会有的行为。
Sad and disappointed, Greg
难过而又失望的格雷格
Cheating is bad. Not knowing why you cheated is even worse.
出轨很糟糕。不知道你为何出轨更糟糕。
If one red flag isn't enough for you, how about two?
如果一面红旗不够的话,那两面红旗怎么样?
Don't date any man who doesn't know why he does things.
不要跟连自己为什么这么做都不清楚的人交往。
The "But I've Gotten Fat" Excuse
“我长胖了”的借口
Dear Greg, I had been dating a guy for about two years, and I thought things were going really well.
亲爱的格雷格,我和一个人在一起两年了,我觉得事情进展的很顺利。
After he came home from a family visit, he told me he slept with someone he met at a bar.
直到他探亲回来告诉我说他跟一个在酒吧遇见的人睡了。
I was devastated and asked him why he did it.
我很绝望,问他为何如此。
He told me I had put on some weight and therefore he wasn't that attracted to me anymore.
他说我增肥了,而且我对他不再那么有吸引力了。
I'm confused. He's right. I have put on about twenty pounds.
我很困惑,他是对的,我增肥了20磅。
Should I break up with him or start going to the gym?
我应该跟他分手还是开始去体育馆好呢?
Signed Beth
贝丝
Dear Twenty Pounds,
亲爱的20磅,
I definitely think you should lose 175 pounds—in the form of your loser boyfriend—not the twenty that you're talking about.
我觉得你应该减去175磅——以你失败者男友的形式——而不是你说的那20磅。
He just cheated on you and called you fat.
他背着你偷吃,还说你胖。
How many low- self-esteem protein shakes can one person drink?
一个人可以喝多少低自尊蛋白奶昔?
Using your weight as an excuse for his cheating is not only mean, but simply not valid.
用自己体重的借口去解释他的出轨不仅卑劣,而且没有依据。
If he has a problem with anything in your relationship, he's supposed to talk to you about it, not put-his-penis-in-a-strange-vagina about it.
如果他跟你的恋情中出现了问题,他应该跟你谈谈,而不是把自己的jb插到陌生人的阴道里。
And by the way, how's he going to react if you ever get pregnant or grow older and get a few wrinkles? Or wear a color he doesn't like?
顺便一说,等你怀孕,变老,长皱纹的时候他会如何表现?穿他不喜欢的颜色的衣服呢?
Get rid of this loser or I'm going to come to your house and get rid of him for you.
离开这个笨蛋,否则我会去你家里帮你摆脱他。