Pachacuti's father has fled.His brother has fled.
帕查库提的父亲逃跑了 兄弟也逃跑了
But he chooses to stay and lead the Incas into battle.
但是他选择留下带领印加人民顽强抗争
You go about proving yourself to your men by setting the example and saying,
你要向你的人民证明自己 树立威信 并告诉他们
"You know what? I might die today,"
知道吗 今天我可能战死沙场
"But that's okay, cos I was born to do this."
但这没什么 因为我生来就为了这一刻"
And I guarantee that every true leader
我保证每个参与过斗争的真正的领袖
that ever went into combat has felt that way.
都曾经这么想过
Pachacuti taunts the chancas, stoking their anger.
帕查库提嘲弄昌卡人 让他们怒不可遏
He holds his men back,
他带着他的人民龟缩着
Maintains their discipline,Until they unleash a volley of stones.
维持着秩序 直到他们万石齐发
Every time I went into combat,it had everything to do with the will to win.
每次我研究战争 每件事都与求胜心有关系
That's what wins battles.Pachacuti makes his move.
这是胜利的关键 帕查库提行动了