If you take a good long listen to your heart,
大家如果听一下自己的心跳
you'll actually notice that it makes sounds.
会发现其实心跳是有声音的
And those sounds are usually described as lub dub, lub dub, lub dub.
心跳声一般形容为“咚哒”、“咚哒”
And if you actually try to figure out what that would spell out like, usually it's something L- U- B, D- U- B.
写出来的话形容一下这个声音,就是咚-哒
And it just repeats over and over and over.
同样的声音不停地反复
And to sort of figure out where those sounds come from,
要弄清声音的来源
what I did is I took that diagram of the heart that we've been using and actually exaggerated the valves,
我重新贴了心脏的图着重画了瓣膜的部分
made them really, really clear to see in this picture.
这样大家看瓣膜看的很清楚了
And we'll use those valves to kind of talk through where those sounds are coming from.
我们利用这些瓣膜结构来看声音是怎么产生的
So let's start by labeling our heart.
首先来标注一下心脏的结构
So we've got at the top, blood is coming into the right atrium and going to the right ventricle.
上边,血液从右心房开始进入右心室
It goes off to the lungs, comes back into the left atrium and then the left ventricle.
然后进入肺部,流入左心房,再进入左心室
So these are the chambers of our heart.
这些是心脏内的房室
Now, keep your eye on the valves.
下面来看瓣膜
And we'll actually talk about them as the blood moves through.
顺着血液流动我们来介绍
So let's start with blood going from the right atrium this way into the right ventricle.
从右心房这里开始流入右心室
Now, at the same moment that blood is actually going from the right atrium to the right ventricle,
同时,在血液从右心房流入右心室的时候
blood is actually also going from the left atrium to the left ventricle.
血液也在从左心房流入左心室
Now, you might think, well, how's that possible?
大家可能要问,这可能吗?
How can blood be in two places at one time?
血液怎么可能同时在两个地方?
But now remember that blood is constantly moving through the heart.
注意,血液一直是流动的
So in a previous cycle, you actually had some blood that was coming back from the lungs,
而上一个心脏工作周期中,可能有血液从肺部流出
and that's what's dumping into the left ventricle.
进入了左心房
And in a new cycle, you have a bit of blood that's going from the right atrium to the right ventricle.
而在这个工作周期中,血液也要从右心房进入右心室
So you have simultaneously two chambers that are full of blood-- the right and left ventricle.
这时就会存在两个房室同时充满血液,即右心室和左心室
Now, to get the blood into those ventricles, the valves had to open.
而血液要流入心室,瓣膜必须要打开
And specifically, let's label all the valves now.
为了确切起见,我们先来标注一下瓣膜名称
So here you have our tricuspid valve, and I'm going to label that as just a T.
这里是三尖瓣,我们用T标注
And then up here, you have the pulmonary valve, and this'll be just a P.
这里是肺动脉瓣,我们用P标注
And on the other side, you've got the mitral valve, which separates the left atrium from the left ventricle.
这里是二尖瓣,二尖瓣把左心房和左心室分隔开
And you've got the aortic valve.
这里是主动脉瓣
So these are the four valves of the heart.
这就是心脏中的四个瓣膜结构
And as the blood is now in the ventricles,
现在血液都在心室中
you can see that the tricuspid and the mitral valve are open.
大家可以看到,三尖瓣和二尖瓣是打开的
So far, so good.
好,到现在的介绍大家应该能明白
Now, I've actually drawn the pulmonary valve as being open.
大家看到,我画的肺动脉瓣也是打开的
But is that really the case?
不过这时确实是打开的吗?
And the answer is no, because what happens
实际上,答案是否定的
is that as blood is moving down from the right atrium to the right ventricle, let's say that--
因为这时,血液从右心房进入右心室
and I'm going to draw it in black.
之后我用黑色画
Black arrows represent the bad or the wrong direction of flow.
黑色的方向代表错误的血液流动方向
So let's say some blood is actually trying to go that way, which is not the way it should be going.
假设这时血液这样流动,实际上这个方向是错误的
What happens is that these two valves, they, based on their shape,
那么根据瓣膜的构造
are actually not-- they're going to jam up.
这时瓣膜应该是堵塞的状态
They're going to basically just jam up like this, and they're not going to let the blood pass through.
实际上是关闭的,瓣膜不会让血液通过
So this is what happens as that valve closes down.
这是瓣膜关闭的情况