I went to Blackwell's in Oxford...and I bought an astronomical atlas.
我去了牛津的布莱克威尔医院 我买了一本天文图
One of my sisters-in-law said."This is a very prophetic thing for you to have done."
我的一个弟媳说 "这是你做的很有预见性的一件事"
How real is time?Will it ever come to an end?
时间有多真实 时间有没有终点
Where does the difference between the past and the future come from?
过去和未来有什么区别
Why do We remember the past.But not the future?
为什么我们能回忆起过去 而不是将来
I can remember the day...when we traveled through London and the blackout was over.
我还记得那天 我们经过伦敦 然后灯火管制刚结束
And the trains, instead of being shut in by blinds so that you just traveled in a train.
火车仍然在行驶 通过火车的百叶窗看去
we were coming over one of the bridges...and all the lights well, such lights as were left
我们正经过一座座的铁路桥 看到灯光闪耀 灯光消逝的地方
were on in London, but it was also a completely starry night and you could see the light. It was beautiful.
便是伦敦城区 那也是一个星光闪耀的夜晚 你能看到那些星光 非常漂亮
I remember we all used to lie on the grass,looking straight up through a telescope...
我记得我们都常常躺在草坪上 透过望远镜
and seeing the wonders of the stars.Stephen always had a strong sense of wonder.
仰望璀璨的星空 史蒂芬总是充满了好奇
and I could see that the stars would draw him...and further than the stars.
我知道那些星星吸引了他 还有比星星还要深远的东西