Dustin Moskovitz owns 6.81%,Sean Parker, 6.47%.
达斯汀莫斯科维兹拥有6.81% 肖恩帕克拥有6.47%
I can live with that.And Peter Thiel, 7%.
我可以靠此过活了 还有皮特泰尔占7%
Would you like to use my pen?Eduardo? Eduardo?Can you please repeat the question?
要用我的笔吗? 爱德华多?爱德华多? 你能重复一下问题吗?
No, it was an outrageously leading question the first time around,
不要,这是个多么难以启齿的问题
and now you want us to hear it twice?Yes. Would you read it back, please?Well, go ahead.
你还想听第二遍? 拜托你再说一遍好吗? 说吧
Counsel,And when you signed these documents,were you aware that you were signing your own death certificate?No.
当你签这些文件的时候 有没有意识到你正在签你自己的死亡证明? 没有
It was insanely stupid of me not to have my own lawyers look over all the.
我竟然没有叫我的律师来检查一下真是太傻太天真了
In all honesty,I thought they were my lawyers.
说实话,我以为他们就是我的律师
I was your only friend.You had one friend.My father won't even look at me.
我是你唯一的朋友 你只有一个朋友 我父亲不会再瞧我一眼
Okay, Eduardo, did Mr. Zuckerberg say anything to you after you signed the papers?
爱德华多,你签好这些文件后扎克伯格先生没跟你说些什么吗?
There was a lot of handshaking,a lot of congratulations.
就是不停地握手祝贺之类的
He'd already told me that he wouldn't be coming back to school for at least a semester,
他跟我说起码 一个学期他不会回学校
so we were saying goodbye for a while.
所以我们要分开一段时间了
And then before I left he said But you gotta come back.
我离开之前,他还说 但你必须回来
Somewhere around the end of Novemberor early December.
十一月底或者十二月初的时候
Peter wants to throw us an amazing party when we hit a million members.
等我们突破一百万用户彼得想搞个惊天动地的派对
It's gonna be out of control.You gotta come back for it.A million members?Yeah.
肯定会闹腾得不行,你一定得回来 一百万用户 是的