You,You did it. I knew you did it.You planted that story about the chicken!
是你,是你干的,我知道是你你炮制了那个虐鸡新闻
I didn't plant that story.What's he talking about?
我没有那么干 他在说什么?
You had me accused of animal cruelty. Seriously. What the hell's the chicken?
你想让我因虐待动物被起诉严肃点,那只鸡到底怎么回事?
And I'll bet what you hated the most is that they identified meas a co-founder of Facebook.
我打赌你不乐意听 他们认定我是脸谱网的共同创始人
Which I am. You better lawyer up, asshole.
就是我你最好快把你律师叫来,混蛋!
'Cause I'm not coming back for 30%.I'm coming back for everything.
因为我回来不是为了那30%股份我将要回所有一切
Get him out of here.It's okay, I'm going.
把他拉出去 好了,我自己走
Hang on.Almost forgot.Here's your 19,000 dollars.I wouldn't cash it, though.
等等 差点忘了 这是你的19000美元,不过我没法兑现
I drew it on the account you froze.I like standing next to you, Sean.It makes me look so tough.
这是从被你冻结的帐户上划的 我喜欢站在你身边,肖恩 这让我看上去很男人
Well.That's it, that's our show for tonight, people.
那么 就是这样,今天的演出到此结束
And look, I wanna see everyone here geared up for a party.
嗯,我想看到每一个人都盛装出席派对
We're gonna walk into that clublike it's the Macy's Parade.
我们要像梅西大游行一样走进俱乐部
Mackey, put it up on the big screen.We've gotta almost be there.
麦基,切到大屏幕,我们就快达到了
You all right? Yeah. You were kind of rough on him.That's life in the NFL.
你还好吧? 嗯 你对他太刻薄了 那才是NFL的腔调
You know you didn't have to be that rough on him.Listen, I put him... Sean!
你没必要对他这么刻薄 听着,我把他 肖恩!
You didn't have to be that rough on him.He almost killed it.
你没必要对他这么刻薄 他几乎毁了它!