At first I thought he was joking.Giving me more contracts to sign.
起初我以为他在开玩笑要我签更多的合约
But then I started reading.Wait, what is this?
然后我开始看细则 这是什么?
Well, as you know, we had somenew investors that have come in.What is this?
嗯,你知道的我们引入了一些新的投资者 这是什么?
Mr. Saverin.Mark!Mark? He's wired in. Sorry? He's wired in. Is he? Yes.
萨维林先生 马克!马克呢? 他在工作 什么? 他在工作 是吗? 对
How about now? Are you still wired in? Call security.
现在呢?你还在工作? 叫保安!
You issued 24 million new shares of stock!
你发行了超过2400万股的新股票
You were told that if new investors came along.How much were your shares diluted?How much were his?
之前就告诉你如果有新的投资者加入 你的股份会被稀释多少?他的呢?
What was Mr. Zuckerberg'sownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
扎克伯格先生的股份稀释到了多少? 没有稀释
What was Mr. Moskovitz's ownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
莫斯柯维兹先生的股份稀释到了多少? 没有稀释
What was Sean Parker's ownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
肖恩帕克的股份稀释到了多少? 没有稀释
What was Peter Thiel's ownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
彼得泰尔的股份稀释到了多少? 没有稀释
And what was your ownership share diluted down to?0.03%.
你的股份稀释到了多少?0.03%
You signed the papers. You set me up.
你签了那些文件 你阴我
You're gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company,and you made a bad business deal with your own company?
你要怪我你是生意人 而你做了亏本买卖?
It's gonna be like I'm not a part of Facebook.It won't be like you're not a part of Facebook.You're not a part of Facebook.
好像我不是脸谱网的一分子 不是好像你不是脸谱网的一分子 你本来就不是
My name's on the masthead. You might wanna check again.This because I froze the account?
刊头上有我的名字你可以核对一下 这是因为我冻结了账户的关系?
You think we'd let you parade around in your ridiculous suits,pretending you were running this company?
你觉得我们会让你穿着这么可笑的西装招摇过市 假装你是公司的头儿?
Sorry, my Prada's at the cleaner's!Along with my hoodie and my fuck-youflip-flops, you pretentious douche bag!
对不起,我的普拉达还在干洗店 有我的卫衣,我的“草泥马”人字拖你这骄傲自大的混球
Security's here. You'll be leaving now.I'm not signing those papers. We will get the signature.
保安在这里,你现在就离开 我不会签那些文件 我们会拿到签名的
Tell me this isn't about me getting into the Phoenix.
告诉我这和我进凤凰俱乐部无关