Good to see you, Officer.What can I do for you?What's going on?
很高兴见到你,长官,需要我帮忙吗? 发生什么事了?
Was the music too loud?We were having a celebration.
音乐是不是太吵了?我们正在庆祝
Miss, I need you to button your blouse.I can tell them to turn the music down.That's not mine.
女士,请把衣服扣上 我可以让他们把音乐关小吗 那不是我的
Okay, we're gonna need identification.Keep your hands where we can see them.Oh, my God.
我们需要确认下你们的身份把手都放在我们看的见的地方 天啊,不是吧
You got anything else in your pockets I should know about?No, sir. No.
口袋里有些什么,告诉我? 没有,长官,没有
Don't be stupid, now. I don't, I don't. What's this?That's an EpiPen.
别犯傻了 我没有,我没有 这什么? 肾上腺素
And this? That's my inhaler. How old are you?Twenty-one.Twenty-one.Twenty-one.I'm 21.
这个呢? 我的呼吸器 21岁 21岁 我21岁 21岁 我21岁
Lying only makes it worse.I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied.
坦白从宽! 对不起,我不该撒谎
Hello.Listen, something's happened.Shit.No, it's all right. It's gonna be all right.
喂?听着,发生了些事 靠 没事,没事,我已经保释出来了
I posted bond, and I wasn't doing anything.I mean, I've got allergies.Interns.
我什么都没做,我,我是过敏体质 实习生
It was just a party.This is gonna be news, Sean.It's gonna be online any second.I know.
这只是个派对 这可是大新闻,肖恩很快就会在网上疯传 我知道
You know with an intern.No, it's cool. I have it under control.I will get it under control.
你知道跟一个实习生 没事,我一定能搞定 我会搞定的
I will call someoneand see what the next move is.But this is gonna be news now.
我去打个电话,看看下一步怎么走 但这已经造成轰动了
You don't think Wardowas involved, do you?I mean, do you think.No.Or Manningham. One of them.
你觉得爱德华多没有牵涉其中,对吗?我的意思,你认为 不 或者曼宁厄姆,他们中的一个
Somebody. Somebody sent the cokein there, because it got in there.You believe me. God, this is gonna be fine.
把古柯碱带了进来 相信我,会没事的