He has a look. It's individual.
他的打扮很特别。
It's Bill...the blue smock.
Bill独特的蓝色外套。
The jacket is functional 'cause it has all the pockets. -Right.
这外套很实用它有很多口袋。-对。
And you can launder it.
清洗也很方便。
And I thought the color was nice.
而且我觉得这颜色也不错。
Originally, when I started to buy them at the Bazar de L'Hotel de Ville, they were $20.
我最初从Bazar de L'宾馆那边买的这衣服,那时卖20美元。
And they were the ones that the street sweepers wore.
有阵子街头的清洁工也穿这衣服。
They came in black and white and blue.
他们的衣服有黑的,白的和蓝色的。
And, you see, with the cameras, the jackets all get torn here and ruined.
通常,带着照相机衣服这里会被磨坏。
So that was another thing.
当然这是另外一回事。
Why have an expensive, beautiful jacket...and wear it with all the cameras rubbing on it and wreck it? That's...
但是我们为什么要穿着很贵很好看的外套,你明明知道相机会把它磨坏的。那就是......
I mean, I can't imagine such wastefulness.
我觉得完全没必要那么浪费。
Oh, don't mind me. These are my...I have to take every morning my heart pills.
哦,稍等一下…这是我每天要吃的心脏的药。
Keep the heart going.
这样才能保持心脏继续工作。