My dear, it's not work. It's pleasure.
亲爱的,这不是工作,我喜欢做这些。
You know, you're right, but still.
你说的对…不过。
You think I'm gonna miss a good picture?
我怎么能错过好的照片呢?
Are you still living in Carnegie Hall? -Yeah.
你还住在Carnegie Hall么?-是的。
In the same studio? -Yeah. Yeah.Okay.
还是那个工作室?-对,对。好的。
They're going to throw me out eventually. Oh, God.
他们早晚会把我赶出去的。
No, no, no. -Either that or I go out in a coffin.
哦,不。-或者我被赶到棺材里了。
Who knows? Who cares?
谁知道的?我也不在乎。
Bonsoir, madame.
晚上好,夫人。
Congratulations.
祝贺你。
But that's what we're here for.
这正是我们聚集在此的原因。
I'm not interested in the celebrities, with their free dresses.
我对那些有免费衣服可以穿的名人不感兴趣。
That's...C'est pas important.
这并不重要。
At least look at the clothes.
最重要的是衣服本身。