Do you feel honored to be getting this award from the French?
你对从法国获了这个奖感到很荣幸么?
Oh, it's very lovely of them.
哦,很感谢他们。
It's exciting.
这让人感到兴奋。
I don't know why they're doing it, frankly.Oh, come on, are you kidding?
坦白说,我不明白他们干吗非要弄这个奖。哦,别开玩笑了。
'Cause you live long enough to hang around? -Are you kidding?
因为我活的太久了么?-哦,不是吧。
Congratulations. -Oh, Daphne! Oh, child!
祝贺啊!-嘿,Daphne。
It's you they should be honoring, not me.
他们不该给我颁奖的,该给你颁。
Merci.
谢谢。
It should be Jean Luc. He's the one they should be honoring.Yes.
他们应该把奖给Jean Luc,他应得的。是的。
He doesn't want to be honored.
他不想被奖励。
He doesn't want anything.
他什么都不想要。
And I'm amazed he accepted tonight.
他今晚接受了这个奖,我都觉得吃惊。
He's not only Chevalier, but directly Officer, which is exceptional.
他被颁这个奖是很特殊的。
Very deeply, I think he doesn't believe he deserves it.
我坚信,他觉得自己还不够拿这个奖。
That's why he deserves it...even more.
他这样的态度也是他得奖的原因,甚至更多。
I just think it's so funny that you're working at your own party.
你在你自己的颁奖典礼上还在工作这太有趣了。