To Whom it May Concern:Right or wrong, God judge me, not man.
敬有关人士 我的对与错 由上帝审判 而非人类
My love is for the South alone.
我心永系南方
Nor do I deem it a dishonor in attempting to make for her
企图囚禁南方的行为都是在玷污她
a prisoner of this man to whom she owes so much misery.
让她遭受了那么多的苦难
Edwin, our brother, voted for him?Yeah.For a false president.
我们的兄弟爱德温 竟然投票给林肯 是的 投给了一个错的总统
A tool of the North who means to crush out slavery by robbery, raping and slaughter!
他就是北方借烧杀抢掠想摧毁奴隶制 而选出的棋子
Oh, God grant that I may see the end.
上帝保佑让我预见结局
This country was formed for the white man and not for the black.
这个国家就是为了白人而生 不是为了黑人
Asia... lock this in your safe for me.I may come back for it.
爱莎 帮我把这个锁进你的保险箱 有朝一日或许我会回来取
But if anything should happen to me,open it alone,and send the letters as directed.
但若我遭不测 你就打开这封信 把信直接寄出去
For brother Junius and sister Rosalie and one other,to Whom it May Concern.
寄给朱尼厄斯和罗莎莉 还要寄给 有关人士
A Confederate doing duty upon his own responsibility.J. Wilkes... Booth.
一位邦联志士出于责任心 完成自己的义务 约翰·威尔克斯·布思