John Wilkes Booth has less than 12 days to live.
约翰·威尔克斯·布思还剩不到12天可活
What's happening? The president,He's shot.Open it! Back away.
出什么事了 总统出事了 他中枪了 开门 退后
I've been stabbed.Please. Help us. Someone, please.
我被刀刺伤了 救命 来人啊 救命啊
You're in no immediate danger.Please, help us.Please, help us! Mrs. Lincoln?
你目前没有生命危险 救命啊 救命啊 林肯夫人
Mrs. Lincoln, I'm Dr. Leale, a United States Army surgeon.
林肯夫人 我是里尔医生 一名美国军医
Doctor, Doctor, is he dead?Help him! Help him, please!Bring water and brandy.
医生 医生 他还活着吗 救救他 求求你 救救他 拿些水和白兰地来
On the floor. I want him recumbent. One, two, three.Watch his head.
放到地上 让他躺下 一 二 三 注意他的头部
He might've been stabbed. We need to cut the shirt and coat away from the neck to the elbow.
他也有可能被刀刺伤 我们得剪开他的衬衣 脱掉他的上衣
Dr. Charles Taft.Help him.Someone.Help him.God!
查尔斯·塔夫托医生 救救他 谁能 救救他 天哪
Checking for hemorrhage, from the subclavian artery.Wait. I found it.A hole, and... there's a clot.
检查出血情况 从锁骨下动脉开始 等等 找到了 这里有个洞 还有血栓
It's a bullet wound, occipital bone, here.Removal of the clot, it's putting pressure on the brain.
是枪伤 在枕骨这里 移除血栓 血栓正在压迫大脑
Ladies, gentlemen!The president is being attended by a physician.
女士们先生们 有医生正在为总统先生处理伤口
Please make your way, in orderly fashion, to the street.
请有序地向外走 到街上去
Opening up his larynx for free passage of air.
打开气管 保持呼吸畅通
I need you and you to lift his arms and manipulate them back and forth,up and down, to expand his thorax.
我需要你和你抬起他的手臂 前后活动 上下移动 扩展他的胸口