At 10:35, 20 minutes after shooting the president,
10点35分 也就是刺杀总统20分钟后
Booth arrives at the Navy Yard Bridge,his escape route into Maryland.
布思抵达了海军船坞大桥 这也是他逃往马里兰州的既定路线
Sergeant Silas T. Cobb of the 13th Regiment,Massachusetts Heavy Artillery,is on sentry duty.
马萨诸塞州重型炮兵部队 第13兵团的塞拉斯·T·科布中士 正在站岗
Halt. Who goes? Friend.Name? My name... is Booth.
止步 身份 朋友 姓名 我名叫布思
Where from? I'm from the city.
从哪里来 城里
Where are you headed?Down home, Charles County.
去哪里 回家 查尔斯郡
What town? I don't live in a town.I live near Beantown.
在哪个镇 我不在镇上住 但是离豆城很近
I don't know where that place is, friend.
我不知道那是哪里
But do you know it's against the law to cross here after nine o'clock?
但你知不知道 九点以后通过是违法的
What is your object to be in town so late when you got so far to travel?
你这么晚了进城的目的是什么 尤其是路还很远
It is a dark road. I thought if I waited till now,I should have the light of this moon to help me see my way.
太黑了 我想如果我等到现在走的话 会有月光为我照亮前路
Well, I will let you pass,but I don't know as I ought to.
我可以让你过去 但我不知道我应不应该这么做
Hell... there'll be no trouble about that.Make way. Make way.
该死 不会有任何问题的 让路 让开
To the White House. We must take him to the White House.
去白宫 我们得带他去白宫
No, he will die on the way.The saloon, here, next door.
不 他会死在路上的 酒吧 这里 就在旁边
No! It should not be said that the President of the United States died in a saloon.
不行 我们总不能说 美国总统死在了一间酒吧里