This is a grand old house, but it can feel a little dreary.
这是一栋雄伟的老宅 但身在其中会感到有些孤寂
Mr. Rochester's visit is always unexpected.
罗切斯特先生的行踪是没有规律可循的
Your gaze is very direct, Miss Eyre. Do you think me handsome?
爱小姐 你这样直勾勾地盯着我看 是觉得我很英俊吗
No, Sir.
没觉得 先生
You're afraid of me.
你畏惧我
I'm not afraid.
我没有畏惧您
I was not at sleep. I know what I saw.
我当时没有在睡觉 我肯定看见了什么
You must be in half dream half reality.
你当时肯定是半梦半醒着
You've transfixed me quite.
你的美让我吃惊
What might I do then?
我接下来应该做些什么
You rare, unearthly thing.
你超凡脱俗 世间罕见
I must have you for my own.
我一定要拥有你
You are so little acquainted with men.
你太不了解男人了
Keep him at a distance.
最好还是和他保持距离吧
Miss Ingram is coming.
英格姆小姐要来了
She is a great favourite of his.
她是他中意的女子
I'm floating gently in the stream of life.
我在生命的溪流里漂浮
I am aware of the rocks ahead waiting to dash to pieces.
我知道前方有礁石 等着再一次让我粉身碎骨
Do you think that because I am poor,
难道就因为我一贫如洗
obsccure, plain and little that I am souless and heartless?
默默无闻 长相平庸 个子瘦小 我就没有灵魂 没有感情了吗
Jane! Jane!
简 简