It's a quiet life, isn't it?
这是一种很平静的生活 是吗
This isolated house, a still doom for a young woman.
这座孤独的房子 对于年轻的姑娘来说也是一种折磨
I wish a woman could have action in her life, like a man.
我希望女人在她的一生中也可以像男人一样有所作为
It agitates me to pain
这种想法折磨的我痛苦不堪
that the skyline over there is ever our limit.
就像地平线永远是我们的界限一样
I long sometimes for a power of vision that would overpass it,
我很多时候都希望有种力量可以帮我跨越这种这种障碍
if I could behold all I imagine.
如果我能看到我心中所想
I've never seen a city.
我甚至都没有见过一座城市
I've never spoken with men,
也从没有和男人有过任何交流
and I fear my whole life will pass.
我担心我的一生就会这样过去
Now exercise in fresh air, great cures for anything, they say.
听别人说 去拥抱大自然是最好的治疗办法
I have some letters to post, will you take them?
我有几封信要寄出去 你可以帮我吗