You don't look too happy to be going to America.
要去美国 你看起来好像不怎么高兴啊
It's not America.
不是因为美国
It's everything I leave behind.
是为了那些以前的事
Until a few years ago I know only my field.
直到几年前我都只知道我自己的土地
The world for me started and ended there in that little piece of the land.
我的世界就是那块狭小的土地
I never walked down the main street of a city.
我从来没走过城市的主干道
Maybe you can't understand... that.
你应该理解不了
I understand perfectly.
我完全可以理解
I know someone who went through something very very similar.
我知道一个人的经历和你十分相似
And one fine day did his field go dry too?
在好天气里那人的地也变干了吗
And did his wife also run off with a priest?
那个人的妻子也跟着一个牧师私奔了吗
And did the fever take his five children?
那个人的5个孩子也被病魔夺去了生命吗
No, but he ended up alone, too.
没有 不过他最终也是孤身一人
Then he is more lucky than me.
那他就比我要幸运了
I still have a daughter,
我还有个女儿
the young one.
最小的那个
She survived.
她活下来了
And it's for her that I decided one day to fight against my bad luck.
就是为了她我才决定跟不幸的命运再搏斗一番