And travel all over without a destination.
我毫无目的地四处漂泊
And then one day,
直到有一天
when I go through one of many towns I never seen before.
我来到一个从未到过的小镇
I come to a hill.
到了山丘上
And then I see the most beautiful thing in my life--
之后看到了我这辈子见过的最美的东西
the sea.
大海
The sea?
大海
I never see it before.
我之前从来没有见过大海
It was like lighting hit me.
当时我像是被闪电击中一样
Because I hear the voice.
因为我从来没有听过海的声音
The voice of the sea.
海的声音
Yes, the voice of the sea.
是的 海的声音
I never heard it.
我从来没有听到过
It is like a shout.
那声音就像是呐喊
A shout, big and strong, screaming and screaming.
磅礴有力 呐喊着 呐喊着
And the thing it was screaming was, "Yoooou,
就好像在说 你
with shit instead of brains! "
满脑子装的都是垃圾
Life is immense.
生活是海阔天空的
Can you understand that?
你懂我的意思吗
Immense.
海阔天空
I never think of it in this way.
我从来没有这样想过
A revolution was in my head.
自己内心开始改变
That's how I suddenly decided to change my life.
我突然决定改变自己的生活
To start afresh.
重新来过
Change life, start afresh.
改变生活 重新来过
Tell that to your friend.
把这些转述给你的朋友