When I proposed, I told you
当我求婚时 我告诉你
that I would do anything to make you happy.
我会尽力让你快乐
And if having a perfect wedding makes you happy, then...
如果办一场完美婚礼 能让你快乐
then that's what we're gonna do.
那我们就这么做
You are so sweet.
你对我真好
Oh, but wait.
但是 等等
What about our... What about the future and stuff?
那未来什么的怎么办呢
Ah, forget about the future and stuff.
管他的未来什么的呢
So we only have two kids.
我们只生两个就好
You know, we'll pick our favorite and that one will get to go to college.
选一个我们喜欢的去念大学
-Have you thought about that? -Yeah.
-你想过这些 -是啊
How many kids were we gonna have?
你本来要几个孩子
Uh, four. A boy, twin girls and another boy.
四个 一个男孩 一对双胞胎女儿 再一个男孩
What else did you think about?
你还想过什么
Well, stuff like where we'd live, you know.
还有我们要住的地方
Like a small place outside the city
大概是市郊的小房子
where our kids could learn to ride their bikes and stuff.
方便我们的孩子学骑车什么的
You know, we could have a cat that had a bell on its collar
我们可以养只猫咪 脖子上挂着铃铛
and we could hear it every time it ran through the little kitty door.
每次它从小门跑进跑出时 我们都听得见铃声
Of course we'd have an apartment over the garage where Joey could grow old.
当然 我们还得在车库上盖个房间 让乔伊终老
You know what?
你知道吗
I, I don't... I don't want a big, fancy wedding.
我不要盛大的婚礼了
-Sure you do. -No.
-你当然想要 -不
I want everything that you just said. I want a marriage.
我要你刚刚说的每一样东西 我要一个婚姻