So I have a flaw! Big deal?
我就是有个缺点 这有什么大不了的
Like Joey's constant knuckle-cracking isn't annoying?
乔伊经常扳手指就不惹人厌
Ross with his over-pronouncing every single word.
罗斯说话每个字都是重音
And Monica with that snort when she laughs, I mean, what the hell is that thing?
莫妮卡大笑起来就鼻音 话说回来 那是什么鬼
I accept all those flaws, why can't you accept me for this?
我接受大家所有的缺点 为什么大家就不肯接受我的呢
Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody,
扳手指会惹人厌吗
Well,
好
I, I could live without it.
我也不是很感冒
Is it like a little annoying? Or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair?
是有点烦 还是看到菲比咬头发那种烦
Oh no, don't listen to him, Pheebs, all right? I think it's endearing.
不 菲比 别听他的 好吗 我觉得那样很可爱
Oh, you do, do you?
真的 是吗
You know there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.
咬字清晰又没什么不对
Indeed there isn't.
确实 没什么不对
I should really get back to work.
我该回去工作了
Yeah, otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.
是呀 不然客人可能会拿到自己真正点的东西了
Ah huh huh,
啊哈哈
the hair comes out and the gloves come off.
都爆发出来了是吧