When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了 两鬓斑白 睡意沉沉
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
当你老了 倦坐在炉边 取下这本书来
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
你慢慢读起 追忆如梦的年华
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那时光 你眼神柔和 倒影深深
How many loved your moments of glad grace.
多少人曾爱慕你青春妩媚的身影
And loved your beauty with love false or true.
多少人爱过你的美貌 无论假意或是真情
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you.
而唯独一人爱你那纯净的心
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
爱你时光流动下的容颜
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
即使你弯下腰 在炙热的炉边
murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
在浅浅的忧伤中沉吟 沉吟那逝去的爱情
and paced upon the mountains overhead,
向山峦之巅独行吧
and hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
将爱的面容隐没在繁星之间