Hello?Where is everyone?Looking for you,Miss. Looking everywhere.
有人在家吗 人都到哪里去了 在找您 小姐 到处找您
Thank you,Jenny.Mr Warren.
谢谢你 洁妮 沃伦先生
Your family tried to keep the matter from the servants,but.
你的家人想瞒住仆人 但是
Where is that blackguard Lefroy? My God,if Henry finds him,he'll kill him.
那个流氓勒弗罗伊在哪 老天 如果被亨利找到 一定会宰了他
He won't find him.If he does,he won't kill him.
他找不到的 即使找到了 也不会杀了他
There's no need.What happened?
没必要 出什么事了
Nothing happened.I see. I see.
没出什么事 我明白了 我明白了
Jane, I may have less personal charm than Lefroy.
简 也许我不如勒弗罗伊吸引人
Superficial charm to some eyes.To others,it is mere affectation,but I.
有些人会被表面的魅力所迷惑 还有些人 看重的是一时的激情 而我
I have no hopes.Hopes? You cannot begin to imagine.
我没有希望了 希望 你都无法想象
Thank you for the great honour of your offer
谢谢您的慷慨的提议
but are there no other women in Hampshire?
汉普郡就没有其他女人了吗