Mr Austen,I must inform you that I shall not attend service today.
奥斯汀先生 我必须告诉你 如果这位年轻女士也在场的话
Not in the presence of this young woman. Indeed.
我就不会进教堂 当然
If I must speak plainly. Aunt.
恕我直言 姨妈
I believe your youngest daughter has been on a journey.
听出你的小女儿出了趟门
Her Ladyship considers travel a crime? Unsanctioned travel.
夫人您觉得旅行也是犯法吗 未经批准的旅行
Furthermore,be aware that my nephew has withdrawn his addresses
还有 请注意 我外甥已经收回了他的求婚
to someone without family,fortune,importance
他怎能向一个没有家人 没有财产 没有价值的女人求婚
and fatally tainted by suspicion.
更不用说她的人品还存在疑点
Oh,she has family,madam.Indeed she has.
哦 夫人 她有家人的 确实有的
Importance may depend upon other matters than Your Ladyship can conceive.
有些东西的价值是夫人您永远无法想像的
As to fortune,a young woman might depend upon herself.
至于财产 年轻的女子可以自食其力
An interesting notion,Miss Austen.
您观点很有趣 奥斯汀小姐
Oblige me a walk along the river to enlarge upon the topic.Wisley?
能陪我去河边走走 深入探讨一下这个问题吗? 卫斯理?
I am sorry if my conduct has disappointed you,Mr Wisley.
抱歉让您失望了 卫斯理先生
It seems you cannot bring yourself to marry without affection.
似乎您无法接受没有爱情的婚姻
Or even with it.
即便有 您也可能拒绝