Did you see that picture of Ron and his family a week ago?
你看到了一星期以前报上登的罗恩一家人的照片吗?
I bet he's learning loads, I'm really jealous—the ancient Egyptian wizards were fascinating.
我打赌他学到了许多东西,我真的妒忌啊——古埃及的巫师真令人着迷。
There's some interesting local history of witchcraft here, too.
法国这里也有些令人感兴趣的魔法。
I've re-written my whole History of Magic essay to include some of the things I've found out.
我已经全部改写了我的关于魔法史的论文,
I hope it's not too long, it's two rolls of parchment more than Professor Binns asked for.
为的是把我在这里发现的一些事情也包括进去。
Ron says he's going to be in London in the last week of the holidays.
罗恩说他要在暑假的最后一周到伦敦去。
Can you make it?
你也能去吗?
Will your aunt and uncle let you come?
你的姨妈和姨父会让你去吗?
I really hope you can.
我真希望你能去。
If not, I'll see you on the Hogwarts Express on September the first! Love from Hermione
如果不能,我会在九月一日的霍格沃茨特别快车上见到你!爱你的赫敏。
P.S. Ron says Percy's Head Boy.
又及。罗恩说珀西当上了男生学生会主席。
I'll bet Percy's really pleased.
我打赌珀西高兴得不得了。
Ron doesn't seem too happy about it.
罗恩对这件事似乎不那么高兴。
Harry laughed again as he put Hermione's letter aside and picked up her present.
哈利又哈哈大笑起来。他放下赫敏的信,拿起她的礼物。
It was very heavy.
这礼物很沉。
Knowing Hermione, he was sure it would be a large book full of very difficult spells—but it wasn't.
他熟悉赫敏,肯定这是本充满了艰难咒语的大书——但他猜错了。
His heart gave a huge bound as he ripped back the paper and saw a sleek black leather case with silver words stamped across it: Broomstick Servicing Kit.
他撕开了包装纸,心儿大大地一跳。他看见一个细长的黑色皮匣子,匣子上印着一行银色的字:飞天扫帚维修工具箱。
'Wow, Hermione!' Harry whispered, unzipping the case to look inside.
“哇,赫敏!”哈利低声说道,拉开这匣子的拉链,看看匣子里面的东西。
There was a large jar of Fleetwood's High-Finish Handle Polish, a pair of gleaming silver Tail-Twig Clippers,
里面有一大罐弗里特伍德牌子的高度完美的飞天扫帚上光剂、一双银光闪闪的扫帚细枝剪切器、
a tiny brass compass to clip onto your broom for long journeys, and a Handbook of Do-it-Yourself Broomcare.
一个可以在长途旅行时安装在飞天扫帚上的小小的黄铜指南针,还有一本《飞天扫帚护理手册》。