I guess it is pretty green. To me, it's not.
我想这是挺绿的。但对我来说,这还不够。
It wasn't just always all green. Now I'm quite green.
并非仅仅是把所有东西都弄成绿色。现在,我只是比较绿。
My name is Elizabeth Sweetheart, and I am the green lady.
我叫伊丽莎白·斯威特哈特。我就是“绿女士”。
Everything is green.
一切都是绿色。
I bought green counter, and then I got green knobs, and then all the accessories.
我买了绿色的柜台,这个把手也是绿的,还有所有这些配件。
We even painted the front door green.
我们还把前门也漆成了绿色。
If I find something that I really like, in terms of clothing and what I wear, I make it green.
发现我特别喜欢的,我是说衣服,穿的的时候,我就把它染成绿色。
These are my overalls.
这些是我的工装。
I grew up with my family in Nova Scotia, and they didn't know what to do with me.
我是在家人的陪伴下在新斯科舍省长大的,我的家人都不知道拿我怎么办。
I wanted to be an artist.
我想成为一个艺术家。
I started wearing green when my dad invited me to visit Florida.
我穿绿色是从我爸爸请我去佛罗里达的时候开始的。
It was really exciting for me to go,
我非常兴奋,
because we hadn't really connected and he didn't really care for an artist.
因为我们平时的交流不多,他也不喜欢艺术家。
The water is aqua-green, deep rich greens.
那里的水是水绿色的,深而且丰富的绿。
I painted all the palm trees.
我把棕榈树都画成绿色。
And from that point on, I started adding little bits of green,
从那时起,我就一点一点地添置绿色的东西,
because it was like a lucky day that dad asked me to go visit.
因为爸爸邀请我去佛罗里达的那天是个幸运日。
It's been, I don't know, 17 to 20 years.
那已经是17到20年前的事了,我记不清了。
I continue to wear green because the way I dress makes other people smile and say "Oh, the Green Lady!" "Can I have a selfie with you?"
我坚持穿绿色,因为这种穿衣风格能给他人带来快乐,他们会说,“啊!是那个‘绿女士’!”“可以和您合张影吗?”
I think people really, really like the belief that you like something enough to really carry it through.
崇尚什么就把它坚持到底,我觉得大家真的特别喜欢这个理念。
When you're young, you tend to think you look good in black.
年轻的时候,你认为你穿黑色都漂亮。
As you get older, you realize color is so much fun!
随着年龄的增长,你会觉得颜色实在是太有趣了!
I will continue to be green, 'cause it's so positive.
我会继续做一个绿女士,因为这样做很美好。
I think when it's not, then I'll change to my next favorite thing.
如果有一天我不再这样认为了,我就会转到其他我喜欢的事情上。