手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 导师加里的人生体会 > 正文

成功需要足够的耐心

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Gary. You talk a lot about 51/49. Yeah. Giving more than you're getting.

嘿,加里。你总是说付出比得到的更多。
For the longest time, I did not do that. Yes.
一直以来,我都没有这样做。嗯。
And do you have any advice on beside just...Have you started?
你有什么建议...你开始了吗?
Have I started?
我开始了吗?
When you said "for the longest time I did not do that",
你说自己一直都没这样做,
does that...were you alluding to you started doing a little bit of that or you're thinking about doing it?
你是指已经开始了一点点还是打算这样做?
Yes, for a while now, I've been giving more than I'm getting...
我已经做过一段时间了。
And what's happening?
结果如何?
It's a lot better. The question is do you have any tips in speeding that process up? Nope.
感觉好多了。我想问您有什么方法能加速这个过程吗?没有。
Just patience. Alright, thanks, man. 'Preciate it.
有耐心就行,对吧,谢谢您,感谢您的建议。
But you know it's cool, right?
但你知道这很对,是吗?
Like...Of course, dude, 'cause it's the right thing.
老兄,当然是这样,这么做最正确。
You seem pretty fit. You have any advice on how to get fucking abs in one day?
你看起来很健康,那你一天能练出腹肌来么?

Garry334.png

That's actually, you know, buddy, I've been...like, I made one video,

事实上,老兄,我一直...我做了一个视频,
I'm about to get really, I'm about to really go hard at the fitness industry.
我打算努力健身了,
Like...the contradiction between the business and the actual skills to get into shape,
商业和健身方法有很多不一致的地方,
they talk nothing about tried and true,
但这并没经过验证,
like eat well, work out every day and results happen.
就像健身,只要健康饮食,每天锻炼就会有结果。
But then on the business side they're like,
但商业方面是,
"Alright, what's the fucking speed-up mechanism?"
“那好,加速机制是什么?”
It's just patience and it's... by the way,
耐心而已,它是...顺便说一下,
you know what pisses me off about this conversation in a different level?
你知道不同水平的对话里什么使我恼火吗?
You're young. How old are you?
你太年轻了。你多少岁?
You know, if you fucking were patient as shit for the next 14 years, you'd be my age.
如果你再耐心的等14年,才是我的年纪。
Patience. And again, I did it.
再强调一遍,耐心。我做到了。
From 20 to 30, I built a business from $3 to $65 million and I was paying myself $47,000 a year.
从20岁到30岁,我建立的企业资产从300万美元累积到6500万,我每年的花销是四万七千美元。
That's real patience.
这是真正的耐心。
It was a room of guys, in your 20s and 30s, where that money I could paid myself a million a year.
你们都是二三十岁的家伙,如果在这个年龄,我可以每年为自己花上一百万,
where that money is the leverage to do things that makes us want what we have
我们能用这些钱满足自己的需求,
which is girls and friends and fun, I was the singular most patient.
比如交女友、交朋友,消遣,但我是最有耐心的人。
Because I knew every dollar that I would have taken out to go to Vegas and have a fun time
因为我知道自己拿到维加斯娱乐的每一块钱,
was a dollar I wasn't putting into my business to make more later.
都不是随后要投入商业赚钱的那块。
And I was like, I'm 20. I'll be 30. Right?
我就像20岁,将要30岁的人,对吗?
But I had to punt certain things and maybe even too much in hindsight.
许多事我不得不冒险,虽然很多事都会后悔。
Maybe a couple of trips to Vegas would have done me some good.
也许去维加斯的几次旅行对我有些好处。
But, but...dude, you're 26.
但,伙计,你26岁了。
By the way, this is the only... the second, you make it go faster, the second you go 49/51.
顺便提一下,这是你唯一...如果你再多付出一次,你就能更近一步了。
It is the second it stops coming in.
因为往往是再次努力,你才能成功。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
singular ['siŋgjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 个人的,单数的,独一的,唯一的,非凡的

 
patience ['peiʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 耐心,忍耐,毅力
n. 单人玩的牌

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆
fitness ['fitnis]

想一想再看

n. 适合度(生物学术语) n. 健康

 
contradiction [.kɔntrə'dikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反驳,矛盾,不一致,否认

 
mechanism ['mekənizəm]

想一想再看

n. 机制,原理
n. 机械,机构,结构

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 赚钱的途径有很多 2017-07-13
  • 努力工作才会幸福 2017-07-14
  • 不要为了忙碌而忙碌 2017-07-17
  • 任何时候都有机会创业 2017-07-18
  • 只有做你自己才能成功 2017-07-19
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。