You know I rant about Monday and you hating it.
我会在周一大声嚷嚷,知道你们最反感周一。
We've had iconic videos. I'm sure they're doing something now that's how they roll about that situation.
我们还有视频,他们一定现在正在做这个事情,这是他们的运作方式。
I mean, you know, the real, the real question I've been debating is how do I tell you what to do.
其实我们的讨论重点是我教你怎么做。
Okay, cool, I'll yell at you and say if you hate your Monday, then you gotta change.
我会向你大吼,如果你反感周一,那你需要改变你自己。
You only have one life this and that.
你只活一次等等这些。
And people are like but what do I do? What are the steps?
但人们会说到底怎么做?有什么方法没有?
I think one of the biggest steps is just to break patterns.
我认为最有效的方式是打破模式。
Right, like, you just have to call out tomorrow.
明天你需要发出自己的声音。
You have to call out Tuesday. You have to create a "call out on Tuesday".
周二也要这么做,召唤自己的星期二。
And you need to do something. You either need to go to some Goodwill stores,
你需要做些事情,去旧货商店看看,
buy some stuff and post it on eBay like we've talked about.
买点东西,放在“eBay”上卖,就像我们之前说过的。
You need to reach out the 5,000 people on Twitter that day that you admire
在“推特”上联系5000名你的崇拜对象,
and ask them if you can have a cup of coffee. We've talked about that.
邀请他们来喝杯茶,这个也说过。
Some of you have successfully done that with me and Mark Cuban and the craziest entrepreneurs,
许多人邀请我然后成功了,还有的联系了马克·库班,还有一些企业家
and famous people in the world. So, maybe that's what you do.
世界名流等等,这就是你应该做的。
Maybe on your "call out on Tuesday", you go and go to six interviews for different jobs that you've been holding off.
或许在这天,你可以去面试六个工作机会,你之前拖着没做的。
Maybe on your "call out on Tuesday", you know, you go and visit your grandmother or your dad
你还可以在这天去看看奶奶或者老爸,
and have that conversation that you've needed to have.
跟他们聊一聊,
Whether that's I love you or whether that's hey,
可以跟他们说“我爱你”,或者是
I'm not gonna be pinned down by your negativity any more, I'm going to do it.
你们的那些话再也伤不了我了,这些我都可以去做。
You know, motivation is exciting but the practicality of an execution is even more important.
有动力是非常好的一件事,但实际操作性更重要。
And so I sit here today and I make this video and I say it's a "call out Tuesday".
所以今天这段视频的目的是让你改变。
Call out of work tomorrow, do not go to school tomorrow, do not do what you normally do tomorrow.
明天请假不去上班了,明天不去上学了,不要干一些你平常都会干的事情。
If you hated today's Monday, if you hated waking up today,
如果你不能接受今天是周一,你不愿意早起,
if you loved the weekend, if you can't wait for Friday,
你喜欢周末时光,等不及周五快点来,
and do one of those four or five things that I just told you or the reverse, or the reverse.
那就照我刚才说的,找四五件事情去做,或者反过来。
Why don't you take your kids out of school?
你为什么明天不把孩子叫出来,明天不上学了?
Your kids are not gonna remember "fourth grade Tuesday" english class.
孩子不会记得什么“四年级周二英语课”。
But taking them somewhere, just you guys doing something fun
带孩子出去,做一些有趣的事情,
is something they'll remember forever.
他们会永远记住这一天。
That's what I want to do with this video.
这是我录制这段视频的目的。
I want to inspire a "call out Tuesday", then action.
我希望人们能够行动起来。
I don't want to hear that you slept in to 11:30 and just moped around and ate some Fruity Pebbles.
我不想看到你每天11点半起床,擦擦地,随便吃点水果麦片。
Action, that we just talked about or something else,
行动起来,按照我们刚刚说的去做,
leave a comment below with what you're gonna do on your "call out Tuesday".
在下面留言,说说你在周二都干了什么。