When you're weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all.
当你疲惫不堪,感觉自己自卑渺小,当你眼中含着泪水,我会为你擦干。
I'm on your side.
我愿守在你身旁。
Oh, when times get rough and friends just can't be found, like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down.
当你度日艰难,朋友尽失,我愿俯身做你的桥梁,助你渡过难关。
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down!
我愿俯身做你的桥梁,助你渡过难关。
When you're down and out, when you're on the street, when evening falls so hard, I will comfort you.
当你意志消沉,茫然漫步街头,当夜色骤然降临,漫长难捱,我愿在你身旁安慰你。
I'll take your part.
我愿在你身旁保护你。
Oh, when darkness comes and pain is all around, like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down.
当人生的黑暗来临,痛苦将你包围,我愿俯身做你的桥梁,助你渡过难关!
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down!
我愿俯身做你的桥梁,助你渡过难关!
Sail on! Silver girl. Sail on by!
噢,清纯的女孩,向前行!向前行!
Your time has come to shine.
起航吧!你将走向光明。
All your dreams are on their way.
你所有的梦想就要实现。
See how they shine!
看看它们多么耀眼!
Oh, if you need a friend, I'm sailing right behind.
如果你需要朋友,我就在你身后护航。
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.
我愿做桥助你渡过难关,我愿抚慰你的心灵。
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.
我愿做桥助你渡过难关,我愿抚慰你的心灵。