Good afternoon. Hi, good afternoon.Anna, Tom, room 301 please. Now.
下午好。 嗨,下午好。安娜,汤姆,现在请到301房间来一下。
Welcome back to Tip Top Trading, where things are a teeny bit tense today.
欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,今天事情变得有一点点紧张了。
Paul has called Tom and Anna into room 301, the place where difficult conversations happen.
保罗叫汤姆和安娜到301房间,这个房间常用来开严肃的会议。
Perhaps Paul has found out about yesterday's unhappy clients.
也许保罗发现了昨天那几位不愉快的客户。
Oh dear.You should be okay Anna.
天啊。你应该没事,安娜。
After the way you coped with Mr Lime, you should be praised.
在你处理完Lime先生之后,你应该受到表扬。
Really? What do you think Paul will say?
真的?你觉得保罗会说什么?
Well, if he is pleased, he'll say things like: Well done.You handled it well. Great job.
如果他满意的话,他会像是这么说:做得好。你处理得很好。干得漂亮。
I'm really impressed.And if he's not?Well, I suppose – oop. Here’s Paul now!
给我留下了非常深刻的印象。如果他不满意呢?那么我猜……保罗现在来了!
Well, Tom, Anna...Yesterday was not a great day.Two clients came in with serious complaints.
汤姆,安娜……昨天不是一个好日子。有两名客户带来了严重的投诉。
Mrs Kumquat received a delivery of imitation bananas that were purple, not very convincing.
Kumquat女士收到了紫色的人造香蕉,难以相信。
And Mr Lime ordered grapefruits, but got pineapples. Tom. Yes.
Lime 先生定了葡萄,但是收到的是菠萝。汤姆! 是的。
Were you responsible for these errors? Well...yes, but Paul...
你能对这些失误负责吗? 是的,但是保罗……
Mistakes happen. But it seems that Mrs Kumquat left our offices even angrier than when she came in and she says she will never use Tip Top Trading again.
错误已经发生了。但是似乎Kumquat女士离开办公室的时候甚至比她进来的时候更生气,并且她说她再也不会光顾 Tip Top Trading了!
I tried my best.I understand you told her to spray paint the bananas and to 'stop being such a miserable old witch'.
我尽力了。我知道你让她去给香蕉喷漆,并且不要像一个令人讨厌的老巫婆一样。
Yeah, well look, she'd been very rude to me.If you weren't such a good salesman I would fire you for that.Anna Yes.
是的,她对我非常的粗鲁。如果你不能当好一名销售,我就因此开除你。安娜。 是的。
Well done. Not only was Mr Lime satisfied that his business would be resolved, but we might even get some extra business from him, thanks to your Imperial Lemon proposal.
干得好。Lime先生不仅因为他的商业问题得到解决而满意,而且我们还可能和他达成了额外的订单,多亏了你的皇家柠檬建议。
I hope so.You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.You remained calm, friendly and professional.
希望如此。你处于困境却处理得很好。你仍然很沉着,友好,专业。
So, great job. I'm really impressed. I'm going to…Oh no. It's a call from the USA.Oh god! What?
干得好,给我留下了非常深刻的印象。我将要……不,是从美国来的电话。上帝! 怎么了?
It's the boss! Whose boss? Ours!The big, big boss, based in America.
是老板! 谁的老板? 我们的!在美国的最大的老板。
Hellooo? Ah, good afternoon Mr Socrates, I mean, er morning, ha ha, where you are it's … yes, no, n yes …. I'm not sure.Mrs Kumquat … did she?
你好?Socrates先生下午好,我是说早上,你在哪……是的,不,是的……我不确定。Kumquat女士,她这么做了吗?
… well, it was very unfortunate …. purple, yes …. totally unacceptable …. I will.
太不幸了……紫色,对,完全难以让人接受……我会的。
If you'd like I could …. Mr Socrates? Hello? Mr Socrates? Oh, he's gone.
如果你想我可以……Socrates先生?你好?Socrates先生?他挂了。
Right where was I? Tom, great work. Anna, I'm disappointed.
好的,我说哪了?汤姆,干得好。安娜,我很失望。
No, no, Anna, great work, I want you to take charge of the Imperial Lemon presentation.
安娜,干得好,我想让你负责皇家柠檬的报告。
Tom, if you speak to a client like that again there will be disciplinary action.
汤姆,如果你再这么跟客户说话就会受纪律处分。
Mrs Kumquat was so angry she even emailed Mr Socrates. Ok, that’s it.
Kumquat女士很生气,她甚至发邮件给了Socrates先生。好的,就是这样。
What a relief for Anna.Let's listen again to some of the phrases Paul used to praise her.
安娜真是松了口气。让我们再听听保罗用来表扬她的表达方式。
Well done.You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.
干得好。你处于困境却处理得很好。
So, great job. I'm really impressed.He also explained why he thought Anna had done a good job.
干得好,给我留下了非常深刻的印象。他还解释了为何她认为安娜做得好。
You remained calm, friendly and professional.Excellent work Anna.
你仍然很沉着,友好,专业。干得漂亮,安娜。
But Tom's mistakes have given everyone a lot of work to do tomorrow.
但是汤姆的失误将会在明天给每个人带来很多工作。
First thing tomorrow we need to sort this mess out.
明天首先要做的是把这场乱子解决掉。
Tom, I want you to phone every single client and check the orders.
汤姆,我想让你给每个客户打电话,并且检查他们的订单。
Anna, you can go to the warehouse and find out what's going on in there.
安娜,你可以去仓库了解一下。