Everybody thinks that if you're 22 and you have an idea, you're entitled to a start-up,
在座的各位,如果你觉得你今年22岁,有自己的想法,想自己创业,
if there's any level of romance left in this room about your idea, I'd like to suffocate it.
如果你的这个想法还是那么理想化,那我要把它扼杀在摇篮里。
I'm a humongous believer that ideas are shit and that executions the game.
如果真是这样,我百分百确信你的想法什么都不是,你当然也不会成功。
I think the other thing you guys should recognize is how ridiculously lucky you are.
你们应该清楚地认识到你们有多幸运。
It's never been better to be an entrepreneur like right now, right this second is the greatest.
没有哪一个时段比现在创业更好的了,就在这一刻这一秒。
On top of the fact that the Internet is hitting maturity and every users on a smartphone and blah blah blah,
从大的方面说,现在的互联网发展已相当发达,智能手机的每名用户等等,
and we're at scale in parallel there's a fuckload of dumb money chasing it
而从水平方面看,还有很多钱可以挣,
and looking at to give it to anybody they can.
那就要看你有没有这个本事了。
How many people here really really think they've got their idea and ready to go?
现场多少人已经有了想法,准备开始运作的?
I really think you should leave. With all my fucking heart,
那么这些人可以走了,我说真的,
like leave right the fuck like walk out of this room and go do it.
现在马上走,离开这间屋子,马上去做。
You can literally raise a million dollars on your horse shit idea.
也许你的这个愚蠢的想法能为你筹集100万美金。
I want everybody understand that, like tomorrow that can go away,
我希望所有人能明白我说的话,就像它明天就不存在了,
the bubbles burst, no fucking kid with an idea get dick.
幻想破灭了,你们的想法也不会实现。
If you're sitting here like no, I'm entrepreneur, I'm not just in the class,
如果你想的是不,我是创业者,我不仅仅在上课,
you need to seriously concentrate on where we are at this exact moment in the market
那你需要认真想一想,你现在在哪里,你的方向在哪,
and recognize how fruitful it is for you, how much of an advantage you have,
你的收获还是很大的,看看你有多少优势,
you may want to seriously consider to take advantage of it. Thanks guys, thank you, thanks.
你可能会认真地想一下,看看该怎么利用这些优势,谢谢朋友们,谢谢。