She got here today and I thought, well, she's in scary movies and scary TV shows all the time,
她今天才到这儿,我在想,她经常演一些恐怖电影或电视
she must love to be scared. No.
那她肯定也很喜欢被别人吓。不是
So I was waiting and hiding in her closet in her dressing room. What? Nothing.
所以我躲在她更衣室的衣橱里等着她。什么?没事
It was the slow approach test. I was going to scream.
这是缓慢的测试方法,我本来打算尖叫的
I was really scared. And it was so slow. I got really scared.
我真的很害怕。速度很慢。我真的被吓到了
The best part about it was how creepy your like Yeah, I know.
最精彩的部分是你“啦啦啦”的样子真的很恐怖。是啊,我知道
I thought I needed to call 911. I wasn't sure if you're having a stroke.
我差点都打911了,还以为你中风了呢
At first you didn't even respond.
一开始你甚至没反应
Because at first, I was in there thinking of like going blah, which is the obvious thing.
一开始我在里面想要“啊”的一声这样尖叫着出来,这就很明显了
And then I thought, what if it just slowly opens, and then out of the corner of your eye you just hear..
然后我就想,要是我慢慢打开门,你就只能在眼睛的余光里听到“啦啦啦”的声音
I was really-- Who was it? Well, see he should have like ducked his head around.
我真的——是谁?!他应该在这里摇头晃脑的
What is he going to do now? Nothing. But he was behind you.
他现在还要干嘛?没了。可是他刚才在你身后
What he should've done, because you want the face to-- Is he coming?
他应该露个脸,因为你想看到脸——他来了吗?
Is somebody going to come out of there? No. That has happened. No.
会有人从这儿冒出来吗?不会。以前就有过。没有
That's all. Is something else going to happen? No more.
没有了。还有人要吓我吗?没了
Nothing more is going to happen. Are you sure? That's all.
真的没有了。你确定吗?没了
I'm really scared that something is. No. Nothing more is going to happen.
我真的很怕还有。没了,不会再有了
OK. And it was a clown, too? You saw it? Yes, I did see it. OK.
好。那是个小丑,你看到了吗?是,我确实看到了!好
American Horror Story: Cult airs Tuesdays at 9:00 on FX. We'll be back.
《美国恐怖故事:邪教》每周二9:00在FX播出。马上回来
It's a great show, you guys.
很好看的电视哦